Human?

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Human?
Mar 17, 2018, 19:31
What do you think of this....

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/mysterious-three-fingered-mummies-peru-not-human-scientist-claims-112632601.html
Amil04
447 posts

Re: Human?
Mar 17, 2018, 21:00
Saw this story a while ago...With respect I think it’s click bait, to keep us laughing at the idea of there being other intelligent life out there? Dunno, doesn’t look convincing to me.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Mar 18, 2018, 12:22
Sporting proud oppositional thumbs and obviously from Springfield or Shelbyville.

Have them critters got webbing between them digits?
CR
29 posts

Mar 20, 2018, 10:24
Not convincing so far and no independent verifiable evidence to investigate = fake.

Note the discussion about the feet, and position of toe bones - and that basal morphology is that typical of a 5 toe foot, despite only 3 toes seen in the x-ray...an organically grown 3-toe bone structure (deformity or not) would not have partial morphology of 5-toe joints - bones (especially growing bones in child development) do not work like that...

More broadly, while I would not discount all possible notions of 'alien' visitors without some bit of thought, I think we can set some broad parameters:

specifically, the range of fossils and DNA we are accumulating about our own and our relations evolution over the last several millions years, leaves very little room for any additional 'extra-terrestrial' input to our species....there is no 'gap' to fill ...
The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index