The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
=====ATTN TMA ED=====

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

=====ATTN TMA ED=====
Jan 30, 2017, 20:59
Cooeeeeeeee!!! Please respond to the very kind offer made by goffik in the Change? topic @ 09-53 on Jan 30th 2017, and subsequently given a headsup by the sweetcheat @ 13-14, by replying 'noted' or something similar to the former. If you've already got this covered then...FINE! If not, I b e l i e v e there's a saying about gift horses.... (I cannot prove that it is true - I haven't got the data) Constructively yours, s*****r (pfftt, before I'm spotted)
TMA Ed
615 posts

Re: =====ATTN TMA ED=====
Jan 30, 2017, 21:13
Hello Spencer,

We'll pass the message on to the webmaster.

All the best,

TMA Ed
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Jan 30, 2017, 21:51
Cheers. Ta for the comprehensive response to me before, btw. Very useful, and I h o p e others read it too. I don't have any evidence to prove it, as, iirc, no further comment was made on that subthread. Apologies for calling you spineless in a post made while having a feverish episode of my ongoing illness for which I will probably be having operations, hopefully in the not too distant future, and which some here may not be aware of...likewise my inability to do paragraphs due to poorly tech, see fieldnotes as examples (must have them). Of course, I may be paranoid, everything I post is b o u n d to be read, after all. Thanks for reading the topic so promptly, your reply being evidence, plus this. (Though I cannot prove the latter. Evidence, please ; ) )
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Edited Feb 04, 2017, 23:59
Feb 04, 2017, 12:46
(nothing to see)
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Edited Feb 05, 2017, 00:17
Feb 04, 2017, 23:56
TMA Ed. Sorry, belated ta ; ) just want stuff verified first (oops) (reckon had a good day today.. forgot to check 'things'. Draws veil)
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Edited Feb 19, 2017, 03:50
===== ATTN TMA ED =====
Feb 18, 2017, 23:00
Post deleted - not to bother :)
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Feb 26, 2017, 01:41
Just wondering if a website amendment that may facilitate more rapid location of sites by type on a county/regional/national level is worthwhile..eg if someone interested could just click on say, 'crannog' and bring up a list of all those recorded on TMA and county whereabouts. Would save scrolling through a lot of counties and alphabetical site names.. Fair enough if thought too hard or not nec. Also, it seems TMP may possibly have edge - not that it is competition(?) - on TMA as an external link on Wikipedia re site types. Tbh just checked 'cromlech', but may be others. TMP entry there for that, not TMA. Just saying in a 'learning resource ' sort of way..
The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index