Finds proceedure advice

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Re: Finds proceedure advice
Jan 22, 2017, 16:19
tiompan wrote:
"Without going out of doors one may know the whole world; without looking out of the window, one may see the Way of Heaven. The further one travels, the less one may know. Thus it is that without moving you shall know; without looking you shall see; without doing you shall achieve."

Or , fuck all that outdoor fresh air malarkey .

excellent
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Jan 22, 2017, 16:20
I had never heard of Gef .

Brilliant , well frissoned .
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Edited Jan 22, 2017, 16:25
Jan 22, 2017, 16:25
tiompan wrote:
I had never heard of Gef .

Brilliant , well frissoned .

I frisson well can't believe you had never heard of gef.

This is because you spend too long *out in the field* looking at your holey rocks used for blood marriages.

I'm off for a cup of tea and another frisson.

"Vanished" as gef would say.
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Jan 22, 2017, 17:22
Absolutely. Fair enough if you were. Should bloody hope so - I do same. Sorry, was inelegantly put on way out to Coop for urgent family cheesybeany vittles. Just baaaack. Yet to read e-flurry/ies, read your reply to me first.
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Jan 22, 2017, 17:31
I'm having a nice cup of tea or two and a cheesy crumpet with Worcester Sauce. Priorities.
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Jan 22, 2017, 17:36
Is that a Darts lyric?
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Jan 22, 2017, 17:36
spencer wrote:
Absolutely. Fair enough if you were. Should bloody hope so - I do same. Sorry, was inelegantly put on way out to Coop for urgent family cheesybeany vittles. Just baaaack. Yet to read e-flurry/ies, read your reply to me first.

I find myself talking nonsense a lot of the time on here.
Actually, it's not just on here, I have a talent for it in general.
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Jan 22, 2017, 18:04
That, to me, is not a minus point in anyones personality..so long as they realise that they have and are quite prepared to concede it without challenge. Scuse I, I feel a third crumpet coming on (fek, didn't realise almost out of Worcester Sauce. The night ahead will be difficult)
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Jan 22, 2017, 22:21
spencer wrote:
That, to me, is not a minus point in anyones personality..so long as they realise that they have and are quite prepared to concede it without challenge.

That's good to know spencer.
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Jan 23, 2017, 01:12
Meant. We all fuck up or behave like twats, without exception. Some, unfortunately, can't see or conceed this. (My last sentence was prescient with tonight's news over the way : ( : ( : ( ) (and I've now driven this topic even further away from it's starting point myself..had actually needed constructive advice. Hi ho)
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index