Register
The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
photos

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
carol27
747 posts

photos
May 30, 2015, 21:31
I'm swallowing my pride here. How the hell do I post or blog or whatever my Angelsey photos on TMA? Cos I know you're all dying to see em.
scubi63
463 posts

Re: photos
May 31, 2015, 07:06
Hi Carol,

You have to select the site of your photo's first e.g Caer Leb or Bryn Celli Ddu. This can be done by simply putting the name in the 'search' bar or if you are unsure of alternative spellings you can use the 'Maps' or 'Browse Sites' functions above to find them.

Once you have found the site for your photo's simply select the 'Add and Image' function from the pull-down table under 'Add' and fill in the details.

Your images will need to be the correct type and resized to fit the maximum dimension of 720 pixies along its longest edge.

You can link your images to your Blog's as well.

Look forward to seeing them.
carol27
747 posts

May 31, 2015, 20:51
Thankyou very much. I'll give it a go.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Jun 09, 2015, 20:45
carol27 wrote:
I'm swallowing my pride here. How the hell do I post or blog or whatever my Angelsey photos on TMA? Cos I know you're all dying to see em.

Hello Carol, yes would really like to see your photos. I had a lot of trouble with resizing photos when I first tried to post here. Went all the way up to Orkney, took loads of photos with my new camera without realising I had it on 'poster' setting which is a very high resolution. As Scubi said, photos need to be quite small to post on TMA, I used Photobucket for quite a while but lost my link to it when one of my laptops crashed. I now use the Windows 8 edit function which allows you to alter the pixels - I have found changing them to 1000 Horizontal and 750 Vertical usually lets me post.
All the best
tjj
The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index