Head To Head
Register
The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
MEGALITHS and MONOLITHS Proof Aliens Exist?

25 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: MEGALITHS and MONOLITHS Proof Aliens Exist?
Sep 22, 2013, 08:24
zephiloyd wrote:
The numbers don't lie in this fact-based critical look at the (im)possibility that the megalithic structures around the world were built by the primitive peoples science insists created them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6aEJek3Cw4

I've been to Egypt, seen the pyramids and many other marvels there but have never considered them built by aliens! On saying that I found it very hard to believe that the ditch around the unfinished obelisk was formed by the use of sticks being drilled into the rock as we were told by our guide and to which one tourists replied to as 'bollocks'! The smooth sides to the top surface and the sides of the pillar which were worked on would have removed the semi-circular part of the drill holes left behind, but why were there none showing on the other side of the trench which wasn't worked on was the question I asked to which there was no reply as we were rapidly moved on!!
I'll only go as far as to say that in my opinion there is not much you can't do by putting the time and effort in, but I do wonder if the ancients had another method of working with stone that we know nothing of without bringing aliens into the argument.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index