Pages: 10 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Edited Apr 27, 2011, 09:31
like, it's just amazing, man.
Apr 27, 2011, 08:27
ley lines that is.
look at this, you can pop in your very own postcode and there they are focussing their energy on your brain. It's no wonder you dropped that cup this morning / can't get to sleep at nights / find yourself arguing pointlessly on the tma forum. It's the vibes innit.
http://www.tomscott.com/ley/

More explanation here
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/2011/apr/21/aliens-postcode-system-ancient-britain

It's such a shame though that he didn't use all properly prehistoric sites - my personal leylines came up with ruined villages and postmills and all sorts of non-kosher stuff. If he'd used all the lovely sites on here it would be totally Perfect.

it only works for England though :(
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Re: like, it's just amazing, man.
Apr 27, 2011, 09:13
WOW!

"We found three ley lines that converge at that location, including one from Stonehenge."

Fuck a duck.

There is also a convergence of 3 bus routes near my house as well. COINCIDENCE? I think not.

G x
moss
moss
2897 posts

Apr 27, 2011, 09:25
"It's such a shame though that he didn't use all properly prehistoric sites - my personal leylines came up with ruined villages and postmills and all sorts of non-kosher stuff. If he'd used all the lovely sites on here it would be totally Perfect."

Well from here personal leylines went past Stonehenge down south to Southampton, and then up to the north-east, which I found a bit weird. But it is a shame that they only picked up on castles and priories....
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Apr 27, 2011, 09:33
goffik wrote:
WOW!

"We found three ley lines that converge at that location, including one from Stonehenge."

Fuck a duck.

There is also a convergence of 3 bus routes near my house as well. COINCIDENCE? I think not.

G x

Yeh mine had Stonehege listed as well, I suspect most up as far as the Midlands and beyond will also include it. I was really chuffed (pun 100% intended) to find that along the route was our local resident Steam Fair showground. (Well steam's old innit?) :D
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Edited Apr 27, 2011, 09:41
Apr 27, 2011, 09:40
As a committed Ley Head, thanks for posting that! I've dowsed, used crystals, meditated etc at sites/monuments in the past, with very interesting results etc, both here and in Southern Island. These are very useful links.

Namaste :-)
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Apr 27, 2011, 10:13
The Sea Cat wrote:
Even more curiously, I put in three more post codes, randomly chosen from different regions of the country, and they all come up on a three node convergence, and when I googled tom scott, he is a professional comedian and pranckster.

There is a sign to click on which leads to this " Sorry to disappoint you. The truth is, no matter where in England you are, this site will happily find you three ley lines — including one that goes through Stonehenge! "
Look hard enough and you can find three of anything but if the criteria includes anything prehistoric and also includes churches which always qualify as they "may " be a chritianised site you can happily find loads although the lines may not be strictly that straight even if they appear so on an OS map . When this was pointed out to the believers ,( it took years before they accepted it ) they then began to find "lines " that were quite squint & jagged ,who says that "subtle energies " run in straight lines ? etc . So just join the dots doesn't matter whether they are staight or crooked or when the sites were built or natural for that matter . Some even write books about it .
moss
moss
2897 posts

Apr 27, 2011, 10:16
The Sea Cat wrote:
Even more curiously, I put in three more post codes, randomly chosen from different regions of the country, and they all come up on a three node convergence, and when I googled tom scott, he is a professional comedian and pranckster.

This is getting fascinating Sea Cat... so are you saying tom scott is a 'trickster', or that everyone's post code is on a three node convergence because thats the way it works?
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Apr 27, 2011, 10:17
The Sea Cat wrote:
when I googled tom scott, he is a professional comedian and pranckster.

Dunno about professional comedian, but prankster, definately! :)

http://www.tomscott.com/ (just remove the "ley" part of the url...) ;)

G x
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Apr 27, 2011, 10:20
Heh! *You* know you can draw a straight line through any point on a map and it'll intersect something "relevant" at some point. :D

G x
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Edited Apr 27, 2011, 10:28
Apr 27, 2011, 10:25
edit: my computer is playing tricks. Firefox is only showing me a roadmap.
Pages: 10 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index