This topic is locked

7 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
megadread
1202 posts

Re: @ nigel
Jul 13, 2010, 19:09
nigelswift wrote:
Forget it. We all recall your identical protestations of your innocence and that of others (two of whom were then banned) exactly a year ago. Now you can say what you like, I shan't be responding at all from now on (Eds please note).

Hold on a minute, all i did last year was point out that the path up to Harestones down had notices on it saying it was private, i said this as i didn't want Chance to have a wasted journey up there, there was no ill intention at all, go re-read the post.

I've met a few people from this site and had absolutley no issues with any of them, the last one being Gwass who i showed a few of the lesser known ancient remains of Harthill / Stanton moor to last Saturday, i'd never met the bloke before or chatted with him elsewhere, though we did exchange e-mails after "first contact".

I really don't know what your problem is, is it because i don't visit the HA site. ?
well for your information i don't use the stone pages or the meg portal either and both of those places are more relevant to my interests than HA.

I was actually gonna attend the megameet just to say hi to some new faces as i'm gonna be in the area anyways but i doubt i'll bother now as i doubt i'd be welcome in your presence.

Anyway have a nice meet guys and gals.

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index