Santa Cristina Holy Well »
Wow indeed!

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Wow indeed!
May 30, 2008, 19:49
I'm almost reluctant to bring this to any sort of attention here, for fear it may well be one of those sites that's just that bit TOO disputed...

But, as the lady says: WOW!!!

This *almost* makes me want to go abroad! ;)

Nice one, Sals!

G x
supercat
supercat
4257 posts

Re: Wow indeed!
May 30, 2008, 20:04
Oi! oh gorgeous Goffik, link please, when you've come back down to earth, os gwelwych yn dda. Tidy, like! xxx ;D
Pilgrim
Pilgrim
597 posts

May 30, 2008, 20:49
supercat wrote:
Oi! oh gorgeous Goffik, link please, when you've come back down to earth, os gwelwych yn dda. Tidy, like! xxx ;D

Hi supercat,

Good to see you over here! If you click on the red site name it should take you there.... I presume it works if your a 'descending threadhead' or one of those strange posts beneath the next types..... :)

P.S. Please don't encourage that Goffik; he's got a thing for 'Holy' Wells (Mother of Bombardier Billy...)....and a website, apparently.....

Peace

Pilgrim

X
supercat
supercat
4257 posts

Edited May 31, 2008, 16:28
May 30, 2008, 23:55
Goffik walks on (well) water in my country. xx

edit! i am a threaded and not a flat. Still miffed you lot are partying 2 weeks after i'm there, you monkeys. Have a fab time. xxxxx

Thanks, Pilgrim, i've sussed it now.
sals
sals
143 posts

May 31, 2008, 06:24
I thought of you when we were there, Goff!

If you like that though ....

http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/site/11240/poddi_arvu.html oh oh oh oh oh wow

Sals xx
BuckyE
468 posts

Jun 07, 2008, 06:38
Sardinia's a crazy place for stones. We've got some nice photos of several sites. Should they be posted here? I've never made a "site."
The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index