Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Re: Armenian megaliths & rock art on YouTube
Apr 08, 2008, 14:26
Snap wrote:
Always on a downer hey " T " LOL

For somebody who didn’t want get involved in slanging matches you seem pretty efficient at starting them .You totally misconstrued what I had said in relation to a Le Pouquelaye de Faldouet and now in relation to Armenia you seem to think I was being negative when I had only positive things to say about the Z’s film .The negative comments were in accord with Z’s subsequent comments but also archaeological common sense . What probably got your attention was the dissing of the archaeoastro bloke who thought that the site was dated 7000 bc , because it fitted in with his theory, when the evidence points to it being something closer to 3000 bc , or maybe the assumption that Gerald Hawkins wrote a load of bollocks was the spark .A Possible explanation is that these criticisms create a cognitive dissonance , regardless ,I suggest that if you have anything useful to say about these comments critical or otherwise you exclude ad hominens and concentrate on rational debate , in this case find supporting evidence for either Paris Herouni or Hawkins .Reading posts slowly may help too .
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index