Pages: 23 – [ Previous | 118 19 20 21 22 23 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
postman
848 posts

Re: New Code
Jul 01, 2007, 19:42
Mustard wrote:
postman wrote:
and the prize for most pedantic goes to .........
Now for gawds sake just let it lie before someone says something they regret

Actually, seeing as the assumed regret is in the future, I think it would be more correct to say "something they will regret". Saying "something they regret" implies that they already regret it. Seeing as they haven't actually said it yet, they aren't in a position to regret it in the present tense. Can I have my prize now please? ;D

Discalimer: the above is intended as light-hearted fun. Please don't take it seriously!

I didn't say will regret because just maybe someone had already said something they regretted.
I don't think you would like the prize for pedantry
Mustard
1043 posts

Re: New Code
Jul 01, 2007, 19:55
postman wrote:

I didn't say will regret because just maybe someone had already said something they regretted.
I don't think you would like the prize for pedantry
You missed the light-hearted fun clause!
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: Ancient sites: Protect or Use?
Sep 17, 2012, 00:26
postman wrote:
We always tidy up when on a visit, not our mess of course just othr doll's eds, although Ive gotta say I don't understand pagans anymore than I understand anyone else, Religion who needs it? it's hard enough just being human

I always knew he was an alien!!!
postman
848 posts

Sep 17, 2012, 00:35
bladup wrote:
postman wrote:
We always tidy up when on a visit, not our mess of course just othr doll's eds, although Ive gotta say I don't understand pagans anymore than I understand anyone else, Religion who needs it? it's hard enough just being human

It's late , go to bed, or you'll end up on my probing table, and neither of us want that.
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Sep 17, 2012, 12:38
postman wrote:
bladup wrote:
postman wrote:

It's late , go to bed, or you'll end up on my probing table, and neither of us want that.

No certainly not me boss!!!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Sep 17, 2012, 14:26
It's people going into tombs and making strange noises that gets me.

What's that all about?
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Sep 17, 2012, 14:35
Vybik Jon wrote:
It's people going into tombs and making strange noises that gets me.

What's that all about?

Nutters, that's what i say, i couldn't believe it when i heard your cd for the first time as it's the same thing as me and my friend had started doing just before i heard it [ it must be something in the air ] except we use singing bowls and drums sometimes as well, which i doubt you'd use as mr cope isn't a big fan of drums i believe, keep up the good work and chun quoit is down here waiting for you.
Mustard
1043 posts

Sep 17, 2012, 14:41
bladup wrote:
postman wrote:

I'm confused. Is there a reason why this thread has been resurrected after five years?
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Sep 17, 2012, 14:43
Nah, never seen him with a drum. He's more your pan pipes type.
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Sep 17, 2012, 14:49
Vybik Jon wrote:
Nah, never seen him with a drum. He's more your pan pipes type.

Is it cornwall next then, this places needs some more black sheep for awhile, i ba ba on my own down here!
Pages: 23 – [ Previous | 118 19 20 21 22 23 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index