59 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Re: You are joking sire?
Sep 06, 2006, 14:26
doktoratomik wrote:
And it'd also be a good idea if you had an earth energies (or similar) sub-forum where people with such an interest could go to discuss their ideas.

Or, people who want to discuss such things could just go to a website that caters for that kind of thing. TMA is not obliged to provide a forum for everyone's needs. People do not have a gods-given right to post whatever they want on these forums.

I do not pretend to speak on TMA's behalf, but TMA does not seem to ban people arbitarily and it would be a bad thing if people were banned simply because they mentioned something such as earth energies or lizards. They should, however, be able to answer any questions asked of them without simply saying, "I'm right and the world will realise it one day." or "Only those with my special powers can detect this." Furthermore they should not resort to directing person insults at other members. It is that kind of behaviour that gets people banned, not their ideas.

This particular forum certainly isn't as cliquey as the HH forum for instance. As with any place where several people know some people quite well the appearance of cliquey-ness will come across as personal jokes are shared etc. There are bound to be pockets of people with certain views on various subjects, but these groups are not distinct across every topic discussed here.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index