The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Over your heads

Pages: 11 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Preton
18 posts

Over your heads
Jan 26, 2006, 13:59
Ahoy! There's a lot of you out there. Why isn't anyone learning how to boot up the sites that still work and use them? I've left some instructions for some of the sites that I know or have visited. Why not take some time to learn how to operate your local sites? I'd love to see entries with more substance in the fieldnotes rather than: had a nice day, picked up some litter etc. Rule Pretania!
fitzcoraldo
fitzcoraldo
2709 posts

Re: Over your heads
Jan 26, 2006, 14:09
Howdo Preton.
Welcome to the forum
I'm sure you are dying to illuminate us, so jump right in and tell us how "to boot up the sites that still work and use them"
I'm all ears
fitz
fitzcoraldo
fitzcoraldo
2709 posts

Jan 26, 2006, 14:24
Is it to do with any of these?
crystal skulls, atlanteans, the holy grail, straight lines, curvy lines, twisty lines, spiral lines, lizards, buried crystals, extra trerrestrial beings, shapeshifters, energy lines, swastikas, elaborate animal pens, freemasons, dragons, the illuminati, the trojans, neolithic dentistry and the druids?
If it is, save your breathe. We have been iluminated many times on these subjects and you are right, it is over our heads.
BigSweetie
BigSweetie
806 posts

Jan 26, 2006, 14:51
> Is it to do with any of these?

I think an English-Stone dictionary might be required. and a pint of milk

Cheers
Andy
Rockrich
Rockrich
448 posts

Jan 26, 2006, 14:56
Some of us like having nice days & picking up litter!
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Hi Preton.
Jan 26, 2006, 16:58
I must say, what patronising arse-guff. Is that the way to introduce yourself?

"You're all dim, listen to ME! I said - ME, ME, ME!"

Is it just my old addled mind or do these self-proclaimed 'keepers of the knowledge' (lizardoids included) often have BIG ego-issues and very few manners?
Littlestone
Littlestone
5386 posts

Re: Hi Preton.
Jan 26, 2006, 17:12
>Is it just my old addled mind or do these self-proclaimed 'keepers of the knowledge' (lizardoids included) often have BIG ego-issues and very few manners?<

No morfe, it isn't just you. I was going to post something along the lines of, "Groan... yet another nutter." But decided the best tactic is to ignore 'em.
Rockrich
Rockrich
448 posts

Re: Hi Preton.
Jan 26, 2006, 17:23
Littlestone, you can't go round accusing people of 'nutterdom' anymore, they're 'Reality Challenged', or suffer from MVD (Misguided Viewpoint Dysfunction ) ;-)
Jane
Jane
3024 posts

Jan 26, 2006, 17:40
Hello Preton
Please explain what this means.

'Why isn't anyone learning how to boot up the sites that still work and use them? I've left some instructions for some of the sites that I know or have visited. Why not take some time to learn how to operate your local sites?'

I have studied neolithic and bronze age sites for many years now and I simply don't understand you. Where are your instructions? If I wanted to, how do I 'operate' a local site?
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Jan 26, 2006, 18:03
>yawn<
Pages: 11 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index