Swastikas at Stonehenge
This topic is locked

108 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Wiggy
1696 posts

Re: Diseased mind ?
May 05, 2005, 10:41
Ok Mike, there's not a lot to ask you really. I am going to assume that the link with VOMIT Dorset is genuine - do you endorse all of their views? Or have I mistaken you for someone else?
You seem like an intelligent man who likes to read and research things so did you really not understand how swastikas offend when viewed in the post-war context (I think plenty of us understand its ancient provenance). Do you not understand how things look even worse if it turns out that you agree with VOMIT on the existence of a terrible Jewish/masonic conspiracy?
I think there are plenty of awful people out there, exploiting/sacking/ill treating people without having to worry about men in aprons.
I can understand why you have been on the defensive here, and this has led to a long and needless debate with lots of silly things being said by some of us and you, but all I am asking you to do is reflect a little.
Also is it not possible to conduct your experiments without causing damage to our jointly owned heritage? Perhaps you could think of different ways to test your hypothosis, and maybe let us know what you find.
Best wishes.
Wiggy
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index