204 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: Not done!
Jun 30, 2003, 19:10
Hey Tombo! 2 rite!

You know I forgot the Hernea thread (that sounds grotesque) and it makes me realise how little time I've had to go through the Forest in the last month or so. I'll miss it when I'm in Florida. Do they have Horned and thundering Gods in the Everglades? Or swamp lungfish demons? or Sirenes 'n' Horneytoads! I'll be reporting on the spirit of places completely alien to this Northern tribesman!

Are we still raising a million quid?? Of course, and more, it was/is actually (raises little finger) one ...BILLION dollars, (for starters).

No excuses for this last yrs inactivity on that front, it's been quiet on the fundraising front because of urgent family commitments. I (gah) let the domain name run overdue so have subsequently lost it (should be able to re-register it). The cash so far is housed safely in an account (an encouraging $800+) and all contributors filed and noted. You can check us out at http://www.billiondollarproject.moonfruit.com

Keekster (stepson extraordinaire) is going to rebuild the website over the next coupla months, so keep a-looking :-)

Will come back here soon to continue this discussion, or maybe it would be fair to start a new thread?

* b e*
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index