Register
Unsung Forum »
KISS/Dylan oddment.

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9577 posts

KISS/Dylan oddment.
Mar 05, 2003, 23:57
Being a bit of a sad KISS geek I was reading a compendium of interviews they'd done for Guitar World mag over the years.
Anyhoo hows this for nuts? Apparently Gene Simmons has, at some point, written a song with Bob Dylan. Sheesh...I mean I know they worked with Lou Reed on a coupla' songs but a KISS/Dylan song?!

Strange Bedfellows indeed (baring in mind Mr Simmon's reputation in that area hee hee)
Dwight Fried
543 posts

Re: KISS/Dylan oddment.
Mar 06, 2003, 05:32
Jeez, Wonder what is was called. "Paul Stanley's 115th Dream"?
Severin
Severin
1770 posts

Mar 06, 2003, 12:53
Not quite the same,but giving myself serious giggles singing along in my best "Bob" to "I was Made for Loving You"

Iah..wuz..maayde..fur Luuuuuuuuuuuvin..you-ooooo....
Joanna
Joanna
658 posts

Mar 06, 2003, 12:54
Send us the tape :)
Andy Strain
72 posts

Spears and Jackson
Mar 06, 2003, 13:16
The Kiss and Dylanm collaboration is not surprising considering they are American Jewish artists struggling to be heard. Britney Spears and Michael Jackson is more unlikely because of their age difference, even though she is such a big admirer of Jacko.
johan
165 posts

Re: Spears and Jackson
Mar 06, 2003, 13:32
just read a big updated biography on Dylan, and it doesn't mention it, although he does take the mickey out of KISS at one stage.

johan
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Mar 06, 2003, 18:28
Coulda been called God of (Rollin') Thunder.
Apparently it was in the early 90's and sounded a bit Travelling Wilburyish. Probably best left unrecorded then.
Unsung Forum Index