Loud Music on foot

13 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: Minidisc RIP
Mar 05, 2003, 13:56
yup 40GBs-worth of aural pleasure. I feel like such a consumerist tart; but what can ya do? I can salve my conscience with the fact that i've reached the age of 32 (almost) and never owned a car - which has to count for something in the cosmic balance...?

Anyways; in the end i went for the Creative Nomad Jukebox 3 (40GB) model. I was intending - right up til the last minute - to get the Creative Zen (which whilst only 20GB is much smaller and sexier). But the JukeBox 3 has all manner of digital / optical / analogue inputs and outputs, and will record direct to hard-drive at DAT quality (or encode to mp3 on-the-fly). I don't want to sound like an advert for the thing; but after 2 weeks i have to say that it was a good purchase. I ain't saying it's "the best one on the market" cos it's the only one i have experience of... but it does everything i want it to do (downside; it does seem to need a reboot/reset a little more often that i'd like... but i can live with that for all the upsides).

Unsung Forum Index