predictions 4 antics/winners @ the brits

17 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Mediocrity and The War Against Boredom
Feb 20, 2003, 16:43
Ms Dynamite has no excuse. MPeople are satan's minstrels, hiding vile incitements to moral iniquity behind a cleverly disguised blandness and insipid vapidity, the likes of which make any human being with any shred of moral fibre react instinctively to the insidiously demonic aural assault with reflex actions of disgust, such as involuntary vomitting, defecating, or at the very least painful grimacing and wretching. Youth is NO excuse for a lack of appropriate response. The girl Dynamite MUST be restrained from endorsing this pustular canker on the sphincter of popular music. I may be accused of shocking for effect with this following hypothesis, but I truly believe that if this continues we could see the return of The Lighthouse Family to the upper realms of the popular music charts. I need not remind people from the generation that had the courage to exorcise Enya from our television screens forever, that the mess of body fluids which could be expelled should this rise of the Bland continue unabated threatens to engulf us all.

Rt. hon. Fony Blur

Unsung Forum Index