Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

predictions 4 antics/winners @ the brits
Feb 20, 2003, 15:07
go on knock yerselves out

my prediction:
robbies gonna do a jonnie vegas about not getting anything and badly drawn boy will deck the bloke saying "kin eejeert"

winner: ms Dynamite for best female - i hope so -she's great

the lineup is dire, and having had a look at the site since starting this post - wonder if it was worth it. plese redeem it with humorous comments on this gathering of the trashes
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Re: predictions 4 antics/winners @ the b
Feb 20, 2003, 15:14
Winners:
The Streets
The Streets
The Streets
The Streets
The Streets
Ms Dynamite
The Streets
The Streets

Antics:
Ms Dynamite blubbing on Davina McColl's shoulder. Someone has too, she has it written into her contract that it happens on every show she does.
MonkeyBoy
1008 posts

Feb 20, 2003, 15:38
Too many people are knocking Ms Dynamite round here.

I love her!

Apart from that, I don't give a shit about what those coke addled parasites get up to.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Feb 20, 2003, 15:40
Did you know that Heather from M People is one of Ms Dynamite's major heroes?
MonkeyBoy
1008 posts

Feb 20, 2003, 15:53
No but she's only young. She'll soon wise up.
Telepathine
371 posts

Re: predictions 4 antics/winners @ the brits
Feb 20, 2003, 16:10
Unfortunately the only winners will be those sad ass corporate 'shite' music machines, and there share holders...the rest of us have to delve into the darkest recesses of HMV or wherever to try and find those buried and elusive nuggets of gold :(

I HATE the fuckin' BRITs/Brats and all that they stand for, fuckin' Brittania music club is killing original music, though i suppose if Robbie/ Gastromic Shitten et al are your cup of tea they must seem like the saviours. Bah Humbug!!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Feb 20, 2003, 16:14
I made it up actually.
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Re: predictions 4 antics/winners @ the brits
Feb 20, 2003, 16:15
absolutely right i regret the whole episode now

*walks away head bowed and in contemplative mood*
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Feb 20, 2003, 16:17
Now Ms D can sing in my ear anytime.
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Mediocrity and The War Against Boredom
Feb 20, 2003, 16:43
Ms Dynamite has no excuse. MPeople are satan's minstrels, hiding vile incitements to moral iniquity behind a cleverly disguised blandness and insipid vapidity, the likes of which make any human being with any shred of moral fibre react instinctively to the insidiously demonic aural assault with reflex actions of disgust, such as involuntary vomitting, defecating, or at the very least painful grimacing and wretching. Youth is NO excuse for a lack of appropriate response. The girl Dynamite MUST be restrained from endorsing this pustular canker on the sphincter of popular music. I may be accused of shocking for effect with this following hypothesis, but I truly believe that if this continues we could see the return of The Lighthouse Family to the upper realms of the popular music charts. I need not remind people from the generation that had the courage to exorcise Enya from our television screens forever, that the mess of body fluids which could be expelled should this rise of the Bland continue unabated threatens to engulf us all.

Rt. hon. Fony Blur
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index