my cd's
Feb 18, 2003, 18:10
are in a mess

TpS
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Re: my cd's
Feb 19, 2003, 13:56
You should try the Ronco electric CD slipcase (it files 'em in alphabetical order automatically, you know). Available every Christmas from all good branches of Woolworth's.
Ms W
94 posts

a-z
Feb 19, 2003, 13:59
wonder how many people do file them aphabetically....i really cant be arsed..although they are vauguely filed in genre
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Re: a-z
Feb 19, 2003, 14:04
So do I. It just so happens the genre's in my collection are Hasil Adkins, Afghan Wigs, Alice Donut...
PaulMakesMusic
951 posts

Feb 19, 2003, 14:23
I have a zonal filing system. Most of the cases are in a rack. The CDs themselves are mainly on the floor, although some are in the car, some ar on the table and some have disappeared altogether. Thanks to this system, I can generally tell to the nearest square foot where any given CD is...
grrr
grrr
182 posts

Feb 19, 2003, 14:52
as long as there's a better than 50/50 chance of the right cd being in the right box, I consider myself on top of things.
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Feb 19, 2003, 18:31
Mee too TPS.....I usually can't find the case of the CD in the player, so when I go to put a new CD in I put the old CD in the freshly emptied case. Most of my CDs are in the wrong case......doe that make sense?
TightPurpleShirt
281 posts

Feb 19, 2003, 18:37
It makes perfect sense.

One of the reasons that i've not done soundtracks for the past few weeks is that ive got so many cd's out that its no longer easy to see whats been played. I know i could try remembering but er.. i aint much good at that sort of thing, i need visual reminders me

TpS
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Feb 19, 2003, 19:31
I do 'em in Genre then vaguely a-z within genre 'cos it'd be a right twat for me otherwise. Having said that, 'cos of space restrictions the floor has become its own little sub genre filing universe. Gah!
Beebon
1375 posts

Feb 19, 2003, 20:30
Mine are kinda done genre-ish as well

i did put them in alphabetical order for a coupla days once, but it made me feel like a bit of a dick head..... just a little ummmm stupid or somehting

Steve :p
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index