Bourbonus
Bourbonus
66 posts

Edited Jan 12, 2021, 19:45
Re: Guerilla Grow LP
Jan 12, 2021, 19:43
England 1966 wrote:
Bourbonus wrote:
I've enjoyed some of Dope, but other bits I've not, but every time I say to myself "should I take the plunge" I usually do. This time, I've read what others have said about it (haven't heard it before) ordered it, and it's just arrived. As usual, with HH items, the packaging is great. I'm poorly at the moment, stress caused by moronic neighbours, and my birthday is on Thursday, so I'm hoping this will cheer me up :-)

Happy birthday, hope you feel better soon, 'moronic neighbours...guess you're living in washington, look up he'll be gone on 20th'

Anyone knows how many copies of this one, 'odin on acid' only had 200 copies pressed. Maybe that could be next reissue.

They're just a really ignorant couple, loud,break lockdown rules by having over more of whatever species they are, they have no concept of how to live in a block of 8 flats. And their letting agents basically say "They pay their rent, they can do what they want". Unfortunately, the stress has done mental and unsightly physical damage to my head, but I won't go into the details.

From what people have said it sounds like my kind of Dope, I'm more into the accessible side, rather than the Black Math stuff. I just hope the cretinous neighbours like it, as it'll be going on at full blast!

Hopefully someone on HH can pass on my thanks to Julian and everyone involved with his work, music can do wonders for mental health, and gems like Self Civil War really cheer me up and give me light at the end of the tunnel.

Right, time to play the LP!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index