Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
Songs that really don't have anything wrong with them at all...

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Robot Emperor
Robot Emperor
762 posts

Songs that really don't have anything wrong with them at all...
Sep 19, 2020, 20:45
Hello again! Odd times... life falling apart so obviously finding distraction in OCD bubble of music, books and fretting. Anyway, taken to listening to music on random recently (after a lifetime of evangelical album listening).

Zoom Club by Budgie was the not most expected cause of this epiphany... but there isn't anything wrong with it at all. A Sistine Chapel of a song (performance and song in harmony obvs). Any others? Perfect execution of a perfect conception. That's a bit unexpected(apologies to any potential Budgie jihadist).
Robot Emperor
Robot Emperor
762 posts

Edited Sep 20, 2020, 10:11
Re: Songs that really don't have anything wrong with them at all...
Sep 19, 2020, 21:18
With integrity in mind: I did go through a 2 year period of listening to music on random as I cycled to and from work.
32 mile round trip... 3 - 4 hours a day...sort of forgot.

Zoom club still perfect in its bubble of existing.
woolybacque
woolybacque
42 posts

Sep 21, 2020, 23:41
Listening to Gideon Coe on r6m tonight, he played a sesh from The Boothill Foot-tappers which brought to mind their song 'Stand or Fall' (with John Martyn on gitbox), a song that really don't have anything wrong with it at all...
Robot Emperor
Robot Emperor
762 posts

Sep 23, 2020, 11:04
Stranglehold by Ted Nugent. Wouldn't be comfortable proclaiming it as flawless (bit rapy etc... plus it is mad Ted...) but really not much wrong with it at all (except all ideological considerations). Shit... it ain't as bad as Yesterday's Papers or Under My Thumb, and no one gets up Mick's arse about those unfortunate sentiments... See also UFO and Too Young To Know. Great song if I didn't understand English...
Unsung Forum Index