Register
Unsung Forum »
The Death and Resurrection Show by Rogan P. Taylor

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
jaywbabcock
6 posts

The Death and Resurrection Show by Rogan P. Taylor
May 02, 2020, 00:34
"Showbiz originates in demonstrations of [shamanic] spirit-power which give a teaching about the supernatural, an instruction in the art of transformation from sickness into health."

This book is astonishing. Julian has referenced it for decades and I can see why. Out of print, very expensive. Email me if you're interested, I can WeTransfer you a PDF copy that somebody kindly made for me years ago. Glad to finally tuck into reading this now, seems somehow timely....
Hunter T Wolfe
Hunter T Wolfe
1707 posts

Re: The Death and Resurrection Show by Rogan P. Taylor
May 02, 2020, 13:00
Sounds amazing.
jaywbabcock
6 posts

May 02, 2020, 18:15
Apologies, thought my email addy was visible but it isn't and I can't figure out how to make it so. So, if you're interested in this pdf, email me at babcock dot jay at gmail dot com
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

May 02, 2020, 19:46
jaywbabcock wrote:
Apologies, thought my email addy was visible but it isn't and I can't figure out how to make it so.

Log in, click on 'Preferences' and tick the box beneath your e-mail address that says "Allow other logged-in users to see your email address".
jaywbabcock
6 posts

May 03, 2020, 02:22
Thank you, I've tried that, but it keeps saying I have entered my password incorrectly as well as I've not done a new password. This, despite already being logged in! Hmm
Unsung Forum Index