Unsung Forum »
motherfucker

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Paul Higgins
85 posts

Edited Feb 28, 2020, 16:17
motherfucker
Feb 28, 2020, 05:03
Cancelled tour dates AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY TIME!!!!!

My mate had train booked, hotel room etc...

DAMN!!!!

Now I gotta book a day off work for new date, book a room and a train (before I didn't)

shit shit and very shit

Oh well, such is life
mr sulcus
mr sulcus
399 posts

Re: motherfucker
Feb 28, 2020, 06:03
Calm down mate, there's illness involved.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Feb 28, 2020, 15:24
Paul Higgins wrote:
How does the Arch swing from being coolest dude ever to being the biggest motherfucker or lord cunt from cuntfordshire???

cancelled tour dates AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he fucking loves it!!!! EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!!!

my mate had train booked, hotel room etc...

CUNT!!!!

now I gotta book a day off work for new date, book a room and a train (before I didn't)

shit shit and very shit

Dude calm down. Yes I can understand your frustration, but Cope is not Axl Rose/Sly Stone/George Jones; he honours his bookings for the most part. They did make an announcement and gave an apology and rescheduled right away.

As for cussing him out on his own public forum, that is simply uncalled for. I realize that internet decorum has been slowly diminishing with every year, but we should not put up with it. You would never make these comments directly to his face would you? No. So don't do it on his website. I realize its a free world blah blah blah but enough is enough.

I implore everyone everywhere to stop with the flippant rants and insults and generally rude commentary. Our world is hostile enough without people who hold a majority of the same opinions attacking each other under the guise of anonymity. Your writing is a direct representation of yourself, so stop and think if you would speak these words aloud in public.

Paul, sorry for your inconvenience, I'm not trying to diminish that. But please don't keep contributing to the complain-a-thon, click-bait, inflammatory culture. Let us communicate respectfully.
Paul Higgins
85 posts

Feb 28, 2020, 16:23
Yeah sorry people, you are right of course - the words and rage I used were a bit over the top.

I mean I didn't see it as that extreme when I wrote it and wasn't even that angry but it came out that way and I apologise.

Oddly enough I don't really swear much in real life and only really chose the MF word as JC uses it so successfully. I thought I was being funny too with my Lord of... but the C word is a nasty word and I wouldn't say that to anyone's face let alone JC.

Yes he's done this before and who knows for sure what his reasons always are but yes he has apologised I guess and we don't have to go to the re-scheduled date I guess.

But I'll be there even if there is inconvenience and extra spending and a day booked off work.

Sorry people - sorry JC!

I'll get my jacket!
Unsung Forum Index