Register
Unsung Forum »
Uffington White Horse

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Ilex Aquifolium
18 posts

Uffington White Horse
Dec 08, 2019, 16:18
What is the strange magnetic energy on the road below the horse?

I visited there on Wednesday. First quarter moon.

I also a crow and an owl flying high in the sky.

Best wishes

Holly x
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Dec 11, 2019, 23:30
Re: Uffington White Horse
Dec 11, 2019, 23:29
In Summer 1992 Samantha took Kelvin to a Crystal Healer near Bath in England. During the journey Kelvin had a mystical experience. It happened when he saw the huge Westbury White Horse carved on the Bratton Downs. He thought it was the spirit of the white horse in the field below and that somehow the hill had eaten it.

He quickly took this photograph.

https://live.staticflickr.com/6182/6143317971_43303773dd_b.jpg

True.
radagast
radagast
264 posts

Edited Dec 12, 2019, 19:20
Dec 12, 2019, 19:18
Which only shows some of these people have their heads in the clouds or somewhere else...
At least here's proof that it is all in the human head, since there's nothing mystical in the Westbury White Horse at all. As the photograph shows it is the sudden and unexpected experience of seeing a larger than life white horse supposedly elevating in the air or grazing on the hillside with the contrast of the remarkably smaller real horses beside the road - a reversal of the optical laws (and those of gravity) that makes you lose your grip on reality for a moment. People whose reality faculty is already rather weak (mystics, shamans, poets, dreamers, psychologically or mentally weak people etc.) might experience some kind of mystic feeling or even an out-of-body-experience for a moment. But still - it is all in the head (combined with the appropriate stimulus at the right time.)

Btw: wrong thread...
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Dec 18, 2019, 22:33
radagast wrote:

Btw: wrong thread...

No. The correct thread.

The OP asked about the "strange magnetic energy on the road below" a White Horse (Uffington in their case). I was referring to the classic 1992 Westbury Case where mystical energy manifested along the B3098 (Bratton Road) below a White Horse. We only have Samantha and Kelvin's testimony and accompanying photo to go on.

There are no known similar cases in Scotland. Scotland only has one hill figure of a white horse and the very same hill has the only hill figure of a deer (an antlered stag) known in Scotland. The horse figure is not visible from any point on any road and the stag figure presents a very shabby distorted profile here

https://goo.gl/maps/xKkvjVBML6D993d89

(above the fields and slightly below and to the right of the transmission masts. I know of no mystical or magnetic forces which have been experienced on any roads near Strichen or close by these animal hill figures. Whether Lorna Moon's scattered ashes have had any bearing on these effects (or lack of them) is anyone's guess.

Strichen Stag https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@57.602197,-2.0244993,210m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Strichen Horse https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@57.599894,-2.0666932,210m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
Ilex Aquifolium
18 posts

Jan 02, 2020, 14:55
My 'reality faculty' is pretty strong fckyouverymuch and I've never experienced anything of the like. I'm planning another trip to see if I wasn't imagining it - and I am prepared for the fact I might've - but I'm a pretty open minded individual and wondered - simply wondered - if there could be another explanation.
Mrs Ahab
Mrs Ahab
1138 posts

Jan 05, 2020, 01:32
twit twoo twit you
Ilex Aquifolium
18 posts

Jan 06, 2020, 19:21
Yes, sometimes I am.
radagast
radagast
264 posts

Jan 07, 2020, 12:25
Didn't want to belittle your experience - just to stress that those so-called mystical phenomena take place partly at least in our heads. A banality, really - it's all in the head anyway.
Ilex Aquifolium
18 posts

Jan 09, 2020, 22:36
:)

x
Unsung Forum Index