Unsung Forum »
The Teardrop Explodes (Cope’s Notes #1)

25 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Bourbonus
Bourbonus
66 posts

Edited Dec 06, 2019, 09:09
Re: The Teardrop Explodes (Cope’s Notes #1)
Dec 06, 2019, 09:04
darrell wrote:
Thanks for plugging my FB 'Drude Boy' page, Bourbonus - sorry that my frequent posts about new Cope gear costs you so much money, but I guess we're all in the same boat!

My copy of Cope's Notes #1 just arrived too, looking lovely (along with The Fall's live box set 'Another Set of Ten') so I'll be giving the rejigged Teardrops a listen later on, between various MES live rants. HH do get these things in the post with impressive rapidity.

I don't mind when it's a quality item like this, the quality of the cd was up there with the booklet, I thoroughly recommend it, and looking forward to #2. Some cracking tracks on there and the potential of future releases in this vein is very appealing.

As for the quickness and reliability of the posting, could we get some representatives of HH to sort out Royal Mail? I've stopped shopping with some online, South American sounding retailers, as, certainly in my neck of the woods, damaged items seemed compulsory, but with HH it's always a very quick and safe delivery. Have they put Prince Andrew in charge of Royal Mail? They certainly deny ever losing my items, apart from the ones they damage.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index