2020 SPRING TOUR!

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Re: 2020 SPRING TOUR!
Sep 06, 2019, 16:08
The Barbican is a really good venue, surprisingly intimate. (It was custom built in the 80s.) I've sat in all locations, and they are all pretty good.

TBH, row 2 or 3 with Vybik for Microdisney might have been a bit of a strain on the neck.
Three Fingered Pete
50 posts

Re: Southampton?
Sep 06, 2019, 21:14
Glam Descendant wrote:
How's the venue?

Great place.
I did the tour of 2015 with Julian and I remember this place well. By a massive Ikea and ocean liners on the other side.
Through the day the venue is a roller disco. The stage was a very good size and cool ambient lighting. Cone along mate, I’ll see you there.
Jeez
98 posts

Edited Sep 07, 2019, 05:36
Sep 07, 2019, 05:28
Thanks-it would save me a lot of trouble. I was going to say I'll give it a go, but it's sold out except right at the back of the circle or up on the balcony. Julian's still a draw! :) I'll talk to the Mrs about Brighton, Brum or Manc.
Hunter T Wolfe
Hunter T Wolfe
1710 posts

Sep 07, 2019, 12:41
Ticket booked for Brighton Concorde 2, five minutes walk from my flat. Great mid-sized venue right on the beach, all standing, I suspect pretty intimate compared to some venues on this tour.

Would love it to be a band show this time around but I won't hold my breath: it would be such a selling point that I'm sure it would have been announced up front if it were the case.
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1555 posts

Sep 07, 2019, 14:48
Hunter T Wolfe wrote:
Ticket booked for Brighton Concorde 2, five minutes walk from my flat. Great mid-sized venue right on the beach, all standing, I suspect pretty intimate compared to some venues on this tour.

Would love it to be a band show this time around but I won't hold my breath: it would be such a selling point that I'm sure it would have been announced up front if it were the case.

After show party at your then !

:o)
Stabby
1 posts

Sep 29, 2019, 12:56
Bought 3 tickets... travelling from Pennsylvania.. Chose Glasgow, figured there'd be an airport close and wanted a later date... gonna be an adventure. :)
ayjayemm
ayjayemm
32 posts

Sep 29, 2019, 15:51
St Luke's is a great venue; a converted church in the east end of Glasgow. If you're not familiar with the city, I'd recommend getting a taxi to the venue, they're plentiful and pretty reasonable in Glasgow.
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index