Unsung Forum »
I Gotta Walk - TOTP 1994

26 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
common era
865 posts

Re: I was wrong!
Mar 23, 2019, 12:26
OK, so more by luck than judgement I was able to find the aforementioned dvds this morning. I have created a google sheet that lists everything I have.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hOceCjLvKIJl-ljqrjsu3sZsIyGKNCxzJFuYwxoF0eM/edit?usp=sharing

Few things to note. This is just a chronological list of materials, it is not how they apear on the dvds. Basically the content of the dvds is all over the place, either as whole shows, or as compilation dvds. If you want the Star Test interview for example you will get a copy of everything that is on the disc it appears on. Make sense? Hope so...

Second, I am NOT going to run off mutliple copies of things for everyone who asks. I will do ONE copy and send it out to whoever asks first. From then on it will be up to that person to do copies for anyone else who wants it.

Third. I have not tested any of these dvds to see if they still work. I'm not even sure what region they are as most of them were collected when I lived in Canada. Do they work here in the UK? I simply don't know. It is probably about 15 years since some of these discs have been played and that was in a previous life.

First person to post their email here (you can do so via your screen name I believe) with a request for what they want will get the copy. After that it's up to you so play nicely folks.

A. x
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index