Unsung Forum »
Store Room 3

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Myers
Myers
151 posts

Store Room 3
Jan 31, 2019, 15:03
Has it run dry? No new old stuff for a while....
drudeawakening
138 posts

Re: Store Room 3
Jan 31, 2019, 18:04
Myers wrote:

I was wondering this. I’ve been checking every day for new gear. Some records purported to be from Storeroom 3 are making their way onto eBay but I’m hoping there are some more beauties making their way online
Piquiod
Piquiod
525 posts

Feb 14, 2019, 14:04
I just got the (2) 7" singles yesterday...glad Safesurfer reappeared.
to date I have gotten:
Skellington LP
Jehovahkill T-Shirt
Peggy Poster
Safesufer single
Profiteering single

sorta kicking myself about the FRIED LP, but its all good.

what other goodies can be found?
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Feb 14, 2019, 17:57
drudeawakening wrote:
Myers wrote:

I was wondering this. I’ve been checking every day for new gear. Some records purported to be from Storeroom 3 are making their way onto eBay but I’m hoping there are some more beauties making their way online

They did say this about the ebay auctions:

"Don’t expect one single avalanche: Julian Cope Archive will be an ongoing affair, so do please keep an eye on this singular Cultural Event."

I suppose that means all in good time.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Feb 26, 2019, 18:48
Citizensmurf wrote:
drudeawakening wrote:
Myers wrote:

They did say this about the ebay auctions:

"Don’t expect one single avalanche: Julian Cope Archive will be an ongoing affair, so do please keep an eye on this singular Cultural Event."

I suppose that means all in good time.

Five of the "distinctive" copies dredged up in Storeroom 3's latest trawl of "Zoology" CDs are on offer on the Bay from £25 to £40.

Kinda crapulous.
Monganaut
Monganaut
2375 posts

Feb 26, 2019, 18:59
You seen the prices of the DOPE - Fuck Authority CD's....some folk takin' the piss.
drudeawakening
138 posts

Feb 26, 2019, 19:04
For anyone yet to pick up Seven Disquieting Durges, a quick google search will throw up several options on where to purchase.

Ignore eBay. There are probably three or four repeat offenders who seem to relish in selling Cope related stuff at double, even triple the price. They won’t win.
Monganaut
Monganaut
2375 posts

Feb 26, 2019, 20:08
Cargo records and Picadilly records Manchester 13.99+ shipping and 12.99+ shipping respectively if some peeps don't already have it and want a copy.

https://cargorecordsdirect.co.uk/products/dope-feat-f-authority-seven-disquieting-dirges

https://www.piccadillyrecords.com/counter/product.php?pid=125606
garerama
garerama
1111 posts

Feb 26, 2019, 20:44
Howburn Digger wrote:

Five of the "distinctive" copies dredged up in Storeroom 3's latest trawl of "Zoology" CDs are on offer on the Bay from £25 to £40.

Kinda crapulous.

Very crapulous indeed! With x-mas and stuff, when payday arrived I missed out on that one. Ho-hum - got enough Cope and Teardrop Explodes anyway, just be happy with my CD-R copy of "Zoology". Grabbed the "Safesurfer" 7" which was my big want. These Ebayers make me sick!
Unsung Forum Index