Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Monganaut
Monganaut
2382 posts

Edited Nov 26, 2018, 20:42
Re: Soundtracks of Our Lives week ending 24 November 2018 CE
Nov 26, 2018, 20:31
I probably love Guillotine more than most other Hey Collossus releases, you're in fer a treat. Caught em' live supporting someone I can't recall (may have been Fujiya Miyagi? not sure) They were great.

Edit ..It was Circle, Doh! how could I forget THAT night :)
Fatalist
Fatalist
1123 posts

Nov 27, 2018, 14:00
Monganaut wrote:
I probably love Guillotine more than most other Hey Collossus releases, you're in fer a treat. Caught em' live supporting someone I can't recall (may have been Fujiya Miyagi? not sure) They were great.

Edit ..It was Circle, Doh! how could I forget THAT night :)

HC are a FANTASTIC live band. Would love to have seen them with Circle, I dug their last album muchly.
Monganaut
Monganaut
2382 posts

Nov 27, 2018, 17:35
Yah, twas indeed a goodly gig (Circle were dressed in their current 'fake' metal garb, highly entertaining night to be sure). Loved the HC Black and Gold record too, in fact most of Hey Colossus records have something to recommend em'.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Nov 27, 2018, 19:14
Monganaut wrote:
Yah, twas indeed a goodly gig (Circle were dressed in their current 'fake' metal garb, highly entertaining night to be sure). Loved the HC Black and Gold record too, in fact most of Hey Colossus records have something to recommend em'.

I saw HC at (I think)Raw Power a couple of years back. Maybe I wasn't in the mood or something, but they didn't grab me at the time. Only just catching up with the rest of their recorded output now and loving it - Guillotine has arrived and I'm blasting it now!

Would have loved to see Circle with 'em!
Monganaut
Monganaut
2382 posts

Nov 28, 2018, 02:21
They toured (Circle that is) earlier this year. Was lucky enough to see them in Manchester. Great as ever. Still rocking those daft 'hair metal' outfits. Great set, and a fabbo time was had by all. You have to check periodically to see if they are playing. Generally If they play a festival or something, they usually fit in a few dates around that. If I see any future dates, I'll try to flag them it.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Nov 28, 2018, 22:40
Splendid!
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index