Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Edited Oct 06, 2018, 15:39
New Black tempest album - Psyberspace
Oct 06, 2018, 15:36
The new Black Tempest album is now up for pre-order. Grab a copy - they do look rather lovely!

https://theweirdbeard.bigcartel.com/product/black-tempest-psyberspace

Features contributions from Dave W from White Hills, Donald Ross Skinner, Brett Savage and Chris Hardman from Dead Sea Apes, and Spaceship Mark and Dan "Kosmischeboy" Doughty from this parish.
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Re: New Black tempest album - Psyberspace
Oct 06, 2018, 21:59
Wow!
Ordered! x
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Oct 07, 2018, 13:02
Thank you sir!
bauheed
bauheed
895 posts

Oct 07, 2018, 14:49
that's quite an impressive list of collaborators. Will there be a digital release?
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Oct 07, 2018, 20:07
Not from the record company. I may do one after the album has sold out.
Buck Flair
Buck Flair
796 posts

Oct 07, 2018, 20:59
ordered yesterday,link to preview:
https://soundcloud.com/user-449260908/sets/black-tempest-psyberspace
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Oct 08, 2018, 18:53
Cheers for ordering Buck - hope you like it! I've been wanting this one to melt minds.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6213 posts

Oct 08, 2018, 19:39
Can't wait to hear this, looks a beautiful object too.
riverman
riverman
845 posts

Oct 16, 2018, 19:50
Really enjoying this Squid - been on repeat this week. Been listening to either sound artist/composers or percussionists in the last couple of weeks so sticking this on has been a treat. It has a nice unified vibe throughout but the guest musicians bring variety to the record. The yoga theme brings a nice positivity but there are sufficient darker sounds too. Feels like an ambient record, except it isn't as there's lots going on.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Oct 17, 2018, 19:30
riverman wrote:
Really enjoying this Squid - been on repeat this week. Been listening to either sound artist/composers or percussionists in the last couple of weeks so sticking this on has been a treat. It has a nice unified vibe throughout but the guest musicians bring variety to the record. The yoga theme brings a nice positivity but there are sufficient darker sounds too. Feels like an ambient record, except it isn't as there's lots going on.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Proper labour of love this one, and it is great to get positive feedback on the results.

Much more in the pipeline at the moment too, some very exciting things on the horizon. I almost wish I wasn't going to India at the weekend so I could get stuck into the noise!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index