Sep 26, 2018, 01:03
SWITCHED ON, REFRIED ECTOPLASM, & ALUMINUM TUNES:

https://stereolab.ochre.store/
Monganaut
Monganaut
2375 posts

Re: Stereolab reissues
Sep 27, 2018, 18:17
Yeah, saw those offered over on Norman records site. Not sure I'm gonna dip my toe, I've pretty much got everything they've released already. Was kinda hoping for some crate digging on their behalf, they must have loads of unreleased stuff in the archive. Still, if you don't got em', it's a good chance to get yer mits on em' I suppose.
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

Sep 29, 2018, 22:07
The reissues of these three are vinyl w/download cards but I see now that there's also a (relatively inexpensive) 4-CD set compiling all three. Silly me, I recently forked over more for a CD of REFRIED ECTOPLASM as a gift than the price of the box! (It's been out of print for ages.)
Monganaut
Monganaut
2375 posts

Sep 29, 2018, 22:23
Sorry to hear that, stuff can get costly. I always thought the Stereolab stuff wasn't that 'collectable', well excepting the vinyl. When I developed a mad infatuation with the band most of my collection was had fer next to nothing, though admittedly that was in the early to mid 2000's. Good they're now available for more reasonable costs. If I'm having trouble finding something, Discogs usually comes up trumps, or eBay. Refried Ectoplasm Vol:2 is deffo one of my fav Stereolab collections, hope yer pal enjoyed it.
Unsung Forum Index