Unsung Forum »
Misty Bywater a.k.a. HH'er Dog in Fog's debut album, Lullaby Waterfall out now

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Misty Bywater a.k.a. HH'er Dog in Fog's debut album, Lullaby Waterfall out now
Jun 30, 2018, 21:27
I know she'll be too demure and retiring to promote it here, but her oneiric psyche-folk stylings are too essential to let shyness get in the way of anyone hearing it. Give some of the samples a listen- you'll never want to leave the dreamworld she's made for herself. For all fans of Finders Keepers, European fairytales, '70s kids TV themes, and anyone with a bit of dark old-world magic still coursing through their veins.

http://webshop.opusabscondi.de/en_GB
flashbackcaruso
1056 posts

Re: Misty Bywater a.k.a. HH'er Dog in Fog's debut album, Lullaby Waterfall out now
Jul 04, 2018, 14:11
Bought a copy myself after Misty herself proudly notified me of its release. Highly recommended - worth the extra expense of ordering from the record label in Germany as you get some nice hand drawn artwork included with the professionally produced digipack CD. Similar vibe to Vashti Bunyan, especially her comeback albums.
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2447 posts

Re: Misty Bywater a.k.a. HH'er Dog in Fog's debut album, Lullaby Waterfall out now
Jul 05, 2018, 23:24
Yes, I can definitely hear the VB comparison. Liking it some. Amazing voice and really lush
Dog in fog
Dog in fog
317 posts

Edited Aug 19, 2018, 22:59
Aug 15, 2018, 18:50
Thank you.
Unsung Forum Index