Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Sep 06, 2015, 22:11
Re: Hey Lawrence
Sep 06, 2015, 22:10
Sin Agog wrote:
What I mean is when things go in the red and everyone goes a bit doolally, it's funny to remind yourself this is a spin-off forum on a site about an '80s popstar. I mean, this thread right here has some honest to Crom mental illness in it. I wonder if somewhere on the internets there's a T'Pau forum that's gone all dark and evil, too.

there's probably a very happy light hearted Hitler site! ya know the type rainbows,unicorns and sing a longs.. I think just by the very nature of Julian's present fanbase I would expect nothing less than some strange bedfellows. But that doesn't excuse cyber bullying or just being a Dickhole to others. Ive been around for years (as you have) and while the subject matter RARELY has a thing to do with Cope nowdays..If there is no news being released there's not much to talk about. I think the hardcore here own most if not all Cope's musical output and most of us are from one of two camps post 2000 or teardrops to the late 1990's. so what can be said that hasn't been said about his albums? with nothing new in the works and most people already familiar with his past recordings conversation often turns to topics that might not be appropriate. On another note, I just heard that there is a ABBA tribute band playing the Hollywood bowl I believe they've sold at Least 3 tickets! Torture !
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index