Unsung Forum »
Hey Lawrence

Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Hey Lawrence
Sep 05, 2015, 19:42
I haven't seen any posts from you recently. You've mentioned your Aspergers Syndrome freely here a few times so I hope you're okay. It'd be good to see you contributing again.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: Hey Lawrence
Sep 05, 2015, 20:06
Toni Torino wrote:
I haven't seen any posts from you recently. You've mentioned your Aspergers Syndrome freely here a few times so I hope you're okay. It'd be good to see you contributing again.

Had an ongoing barney with Dodge One (who turded up again 'incognito') - has left the buildimg
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Sep 05, 2015, 20:15
Moon Cat wrote:
Toni Torino wrote:

Had an ongoing barney with Dodge One (who turded up again 'incognito') - has left the buildimg

Yeah, I've just read some. Just like Lawrence to know he has friends here and his contibutions are valued.
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Sep 05, 2015, 21:05
Toni Torino wrote:
Just like Lawrence to know he has friends here and his contibutions are valued.

That's a nice sentiment, dude. Dodge is the trolliest troll under the bridge and has had several stabs at destroying these forums, screw that guy.
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2448 posts

Edited Sep 05, 2015, 21:56
Sep 05, 2015, 21:55
bless you TT. I would nominate this moment for the small pleasures thread as warmth amongst folk is a pleasing and genuinely moving thing, but unfortunately one of my pet hates is that I often feel tired and can be quite lazy. Which I also wont be putting in the associated thread. Glad that's cleared up
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 05, 2015, 22:34
Thank you. I guess I was lurking from time to time. Just that after that unpleasant experience I had with dhajjieboy, and finding out there's no moderator here anymore I had to quit after awhile. Well I'm glad to know I'm missed anyways -- hopefully that proves that dhajjieboy is wrong about my views and wrong in general.

Thing is I'm a bit wary of posting here now after those ugly accusations. Again what I really meant to say was that I'm tired of hearing about terrorism and how everyone wants to blame everyone who is Muslim and all that and it makes me lose interest. But then seeing stuff about the refugee crises I guess we all have to care now. (Whole thing about the poor little boy drowning in Turkey -- yikes!)
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 05, 2015, 22:35
Oh yeah I'm excited about seeing ICP next month. Whoop whoop!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 05, 2015, 22:47
And that stupid cunt is still here. Fuck! Well as long as everyone ignores him...
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Sep 05, 2015, 22:48
Glad you're OK man.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Sep 05, 2015, 22:51
Hey what could a (probably) skinny bag-of-bones wimp like dhajjieboy do to me anyways besides just being an annoyance?
Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index