Kate Bush

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Re: Kate Bush
Mar 29, 2014, 17:23
Please tell me they will be recording this for Blu-ray!
spencer
spencer
3070 posts

Edited Apr 06, 2014, 22:11
Apr 06, 2014, 22:09
A bit of vintage Kate'll be in Sounds Of The Seventies on Yesterday channel tonite at 22-30... for the Salivating Ones. Expect it'll be Wuthering, but y'never know.. Not sure people will want to sit through the rest of the programme though
1001realapes
1001realapes
2386 posts

Aug 27, 2014, 05:47
Anyone attend ?!
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Aug 27, 2014, 11:58
1001realapes wrote:
Anyone attend ?!

Going tonight!
Incoming Traveller
Incoming Traveller
218 posts

Aug 27, 2014, 19:29
Sadly I couldn't afford to get tickets but it was great to hear the emotional responses of those who went to the first night. I know a few folks from TMA are going - so, please, report back and tell us what the rest of us missed!
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Aug 28, 2014, 01:49
Incoming Traveller wrote:
Sadly I couldn't afford to get tickets but it was great to hear the emotional responses of those who went to the first night. I know a few folks from TMA are going - so, please, report back and tell us what the rest of us missed!

Just got home. Won't give anything away as don't want to spoil it for others going but it was a truly stunning show.
We were lucky enough to be in the 2nd row, so at points just a few feet away from Kate which was an odd feeling to say the least!

But a fantastic show with many highlights and lots of surprises.
Incoming Traveller
Incoming Traveller
218 posts

Aug 28, 2014, 10:08
So glad you had a brilliant time, ED. I've heard various reports and a lot of spoilers so I'm sure news will filter through to everyone going, but it's enough to say that she's put together a show that's even better than most had imagined. I think I've been in the same building as KB once (at a gig in 1980) but that hardly compares with being a couple of feet away from her performing!
spencer
spencer
3070 posts

Kate Bush
Aug 28, 2014, 12:34
Glad y'had a fab time. Can you at least say who's in her band? Gadd? MacIntosh? Fairweather- Low? Palmer?
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Aug 28, 2014, 13:00
spencer wrote:
Glad y'had a fab time. Can you at least say who's in her band? Gadd? MacIntosh? Fairweather- Low? Palmer?

Not familiar with all of these people, but program reads :

Guitars - David Rhodes, Frissi Karlsson
Bass - John Giblin
Keys - Jon Carin, Kevin McAlea
Drums - Omar Hakim (incredible!)
Percussion - Mino Cinelu
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Aug 28, 2014, 13:04
Incoming Traveller wrote:
So glad you had a brilliant time, ED. I've heard various reports and a lot of spoilers so I'm sure news will filter through to everyone going, but it's enough to say that she's put together a show that's even better than most had imagined. I think I've been in the same building as KB once (at a gig in 1980) but that hardly compares with being a couple of feet away from her performing!

Cheers, it really is a fantastic show. They have clearly worked v hard to produce something so visually stunning with the 2 conceptual pieces.
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index