Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Edited Sep 21, 2010, 23:10
Re: Photos from Croydon gig
Sep 20, 2010, 14:17
keith a wrote:
I didn't post that photo as 2 fingers up to you. You mentioned the Horse of the Year show. Harvey Smith is famous for sticking 2 fingers up. I was aware of a photo of Julian doing such-like. And so I made a little joke about it. So you don't get my sense of humour. Maybe it wasn't that funny in the first place, but I thought it was. Then again I've been told loads of times that I've got a weird sense of humour. Nothing I can do about any of that. But there was nothing malicious about it whatsoever and I'm struggling to understand why you'd think there was. Is your favourite record Paranoid?

No I never inferred any thing malicious whatsoever, I just thought you were being playful and I joined in. There simply was no reason to ask why I was swearing which I inferred as a little petulant. No eyebrows on the internet sadly. I like Iron Man particularly off that disc. Never much cared about Paranoid
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Sep 20, 2010, 16:31
Sep 20, 2010, 14:26
neighbourofthedrude wrote:
Thank you for everything John.

I spotted me,ahab,Kid,Tony T,Bubblehead,Landells,Ron,Moon Mog,AQK,Hunter T wolf and PV in those shots.

:o)

Who was the guy that looked like Zodiac Mindwarp ?

Phwoor!

:o)

I can see Kid Calamity, Hunter T Wolfe and Toni Torino in one of them, but which one did you see everyone else in? The only one I can see which I think has me in it is just a (ahem) rear view.

And John - fwiw I think the Clocktower is a very cool venue, and that you should definitely put on more live shows there. Croydon needs a decent outlet for live music now that the Cartoon and the Underground are no longer operating.
keith a
9574 posts

Sep 20, 2010, 14:29
Put it down to a crossing of wires.
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Sep 20, 2010, 14:43
Wherever I lay my fucking hat, that's my home.
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Sep 20, 2010, 14:46
Popel Vooje wrote:

And John - fwiw I think the Clocktower is a very cool venue, and that you should definitely put on more live shows there. Croydon needs a decent outlet now that the Cartoon and the Underground are no longer operating.

Both The Clocktower and The Firestation at Windsor were very cool venues. The next one I go to has to be at The Town Dump or somewhere equally municipal.
amazon
amazon
959 posts

Sep 20, 2010, 14:54
I already searched for you, Squidster.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Sep 20, 2010, 14:57
awww )blush(
amazon
amazon
959 posts

Sep 20, 2010, 14:59
I honestly can only see Noddy, Ahab and Bruce.

Where are the others?!!!!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Sep 20, 2010, 15:12
amazon wrote:

At the bar!
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1555 posts

Sep 20, 2010, 15:30
amazon wrote:

In #7 I can see me,alex,mooncats hair(near front),bruce,hunter(mid crowd),tony t(pondering,doing a strokey chin),ron,pv talking to landells (near the bar,strangely).
In #11 theres aqk(back of heed),kc(talking to aqk) and the back of ron !

No sign of squid or pooh.
What were they up to eh,eh ?
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index