Pages: 23 – [ Previous | 116 17 18 19 20 21 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: C R O Y D O N
Aug 20, 2010, 15:47
Vybik Jon wrote:
Fuck you, copper!

That's actually the official description of my hair colour.
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Aug 20, 2010, 15:59
Ha ha ha!!! LOL!!
landells
landells
680 posts

S O L D O U T
Sep 05, 2010, 11:48
which is nice, unless you don't already have a ticket

not long now :o)
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Re: S O L D O U T
Sep 09, 2010, 13:13
For those with tickets printed off from emails from some online vendors - check whether you need to have specific types of ID with you when you arrive at the venue. I got mine from WeGotTickets and the blurb (which I generally don't read) informs me that I must have something which confirms my identity with a signature.

Well, my hotel and gig bookings are printed out and just waiting for the day to arrive, now. I need worry about nothing but what to wear, which is in fact the biggest headache.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Sep 09, 2010, 14:02
Kid Calamity wrote:
For those with tickets printed off from emails from some online vendors - check whether you need to have specific types of ID with you when you arrive at the venue. I got mine from WeGotTickets and the blurb (which I generally don't read) informs me that I must have something which confirms my identity with a signature.

Well, my hotel and gig bookings are printed out and just waiting for the day to arrive, now. I need worry about nothing but what to wear, which is in fact the biggest headache.

I noticed that on my ticket too. I don't think I've got a photo ID with a signature though. Any suggestions?

As for what to wear, may I suggest jeans and a t-shirt? 8-p
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Sep 09, 2010, 14:13
Squid Tempest wrote:
As for what to wear, may I suggest jeans and a t-shirt? 8-p

Don't be absurd.
smrt
130 posts

Sep 10, 2010, 10:09
Squid Tempest wrote:

I noticed that on my ticket too. I don't think I've got a photo ID with a signature though. Any suggestions?

You shouldn't need Photo ID with WeGotTickets, but it maybe as well to take the credit card that was used to buy the ticket. Quite often though you just show the email and they tick you off the list.

S.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Sep 10, 2010, 10:17
smrt wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:

You shouldn't need Photo ID with WeGotTickets, but it maybe as well to take the credit card that was used to buy the ticket. Quite often though you just show the email and they tick you off the list.

S.

Thanks, that's reassuring!

Getting quite close now isn't it?
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

Sep 12, 2010, 01:08
Erm, please remove me from the gig list and send people to thrash me with birch twigs for failing to actually buy the ticket in time and assuming it wouldn't sell out. Ahem...

Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Sep 12, 2010, 09:39
Oh no!! Not you, too! Daminxa's been and made the same mistake. Who'll be there to throw knickers at the Drude, now? It'll be just us blokes with our assorted Y-Fronts in a dazzling array of shades of grey, amazon's thong - that's probably so fine, that it'll hardly catch the stage lights as it arcs through the air and settles inconsequentially somewhere in the shadows at the back of the stage. Yet nothing from Neighbour Of The Drude who's now on her second public warning after knocking the drummer of The Levellers off his stool with what appeared to be a paisley patterned tent with leg holes.
Pages: 23 – [ Previous | 116 17 18 19 20 21 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index