Unsung Forum »
Head Heritage 50 worst bands

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Tonight Matthew
44 posts

Re: Head Heritage 50 worst bands
Aug 29, 2003, 20:41
and I was feeling so happy that no-one had mentioned radiohead, and then you had to go and spoil it all, don't you know that us radiohead addicts have very few pleasures in life. That's it I'm off to get really miserable now and it's all your fault.

In fact i'm going to sit in my bedroom all on my own.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: okely dokely
Aug 29, 2003, 20:43
true....but you know what I mean about recent times etc. I was just kinda making a clumsy plea for a time of calmer waters before the dissing & hissing resumes apace. Trust me dude, if I wanted to let fly with a list of bands wot I fink is crap replete with abuse I think the HH server would explode. But...I dunno, just don't seem right to me at the moment. But each to their own & all.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Aug 30, 2003, 12:20
I think there's a fair arguement that what you are not defines your self as much as what you are. And, anyone that keeps that hidden is not being true to themselves, or others.
The Pope
4 posts

Aug 30, 2003, 16:10
1. Led Zeppelin
2. Cream
3. Just say NO to Yes
4. Genesis
5. Queen
6. Belle & Sebastien
7. Blues Traveller
8. Phish
9. Primus
10. Red Hot Chili Peppers
11. Jane's Addiction
12. NIN
13. Marilyn Manson
14. Metallica
15. Jethro Tull
16. Lullacry
17. Heart
18. REO Speedwagon
19. Nirvana
20. Moby
21. Hole
22. Stone Temple Pilots
23. Style Council
24. Pearl Jam
25. Bush X
26. Anything involving Boy George
27. Dexy's Midnight Runners
28. Go ahead...name a recent rap artist
29. Sublime
30. Green Day

Arrange this list in ANY order. This is the shit that shit wipes off it's shoes...
The Pope
4 posts

Aug 30, 2003, 16:34
So sorry... forgot The Thin White Puke.
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1555 posts

well,bugger me..
Aug 30, 2003, 17:21
..im ashamed to say that i like most of the bands you all seem to hate so much you have to shout about it.
So i'd just like to say...You're all a bunch of bastards !
8oP rassssppp <runs away flicking the"V's" in a spitefull childish way>

notd 8o)
Dwight Fried
543 posts

Aug 30, 2003, 17:58
Who the fuck are Lullacry? With a name like that they're bound to be crap I 'spose...
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Aug 30, 2003, 18:19
Maybe, but I work on the premise of who, at the end of the day on HH, is really gonna give a flying monkey's about which bands I don't like? I would rather attempt to turn someone on than off if you see what I mean.

I mean, I can sit in a pub in the flesh world for hours with corporeal mates slagging off which ever band and yeah its a divergence & funny. But it doesn't mean I wanna neccesarily do the same here. So to your allusion of thy own self be true; well it's so happens to be my natural inclination to wanna learn about good stuff & maybe share something that others may get a kick out of. So I think, all things considered, I am being pretty true to myself dude.
8^)

ps. I would also argue about being true to oneself; I reckon an awful lot of people come out with stuff on here they would never say to people's faces...so how 'true' is that?
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: well,bugger me..
Aug 30, 2003, 18:39
good for you!
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1555 posts

Re: well,bugger me..
Aug 30, 2003, 18:47
fanks mate
<blush> 8o)