Afghanistan

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7718 posts

Afghanistan
Sep 20, 2021, 19:25
I've just watched a documentary on Afghanistan originally broadcast in 2012 and in the history of invasions, a comment is made about the British withdrawing in 1881 and leaving the most powerful Afghan leader to take the throne.

The comment? "it is though after ... years of fighting the Taliban ... the US and their allies left Afghanistan and put the Taliban back in charge."

Imagine that.
phallus dei
583 posts

Re: Afghanistan
Sep 20, 2021, 23:13
Vybik Jon wrote:
I've just watched a documentary on Afghanistan originally broadcast in 2012 and in the history of invasions, a comment is made about the British withdrawing in 1881 and leaving the most powerful Afghan leader to take the throne.

The comment? "it is though after ... years of fighting the Taliban ... the US and their allies left Afghanistan and put the Taliban back in charge."

Imagine that.

Perhaps it shouldn't come as a surprise, considering how the US supported the mujahideen in overthrowing Afghanistan's most forward-thinking, women-friendly government - the one run by communists in the 1980s. I predict that America won't have any problem with the Taliban, as long as they keep the heroin flowing.
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Sep 21, 2021, 06:30
Come on man!
It was a perfectly executed military action, and that exit was a masterclass. No-one was left behind, and that drone strike on ISIS-K did NOT kill an innocent family about to drive some water supplies to the masses waiting at Kabul airport.
phallus dei
583 posts

Sep 21, 2021, 11:28
thispoison wrote:
Come on man!
It was a perfectly executed military action, and that exit was a masterclass. No-one was left behind, and that drone strike on ISIS-K did NOT kill an innocent family about to drive some water supplies to the masses waiting at Kabul airport.

My mistake. What I meant to write was, "If only that Russian-stooge, incompetent, and fascistic Trump wasn't in charge..." Oh wait. That was last year's approved script.
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Sep 21, 2021, 12:27
phallus dei wrote:
thispoison wrote:
Come on man!

My mistake. What I meant to write was, "If only that Russian-stooge, incompetent, and fascistic Trump wasn't in charge..." Oh wait. That was last year's approved script.

Don't worry, Trump is still getting the blame from the "06 January 2021 was worst thing to happen to the USA since the Civil War" crowd.
phallus dei
583 posts

Sep 22, 2021, 11:24
On that day the republic was almost lost!
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Sep 22, 2021, 23:47
phallus dei wrote:
On that day the republic was almost lost!

And not a gun between them. A rookie mistake when carrying out a coup d'état!
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Edited Sep 23, 2021, 03:57
Sep 23, 2021, 03:52
Maybe Vybik John has unwittingly opened a back channel for some sense here.

The irony of the States electing a man who actually has been receiving funds corruptly via his son from the Ukraine and China (ie, no mainstream reporting of the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop - now verified as true -, and total coverup / censorship by social media of anyone reporting or mentioning), after 4 years of smearing Trump with the fake Russia-gate conspiracy (constsnt relentless coverage and promotion by all media outlets, barring Fox) is massive, and may be the biggest crime ever perpetrated on an electorate.

If the Republicans can prevail in 2022 - and assuming he is still in office - Biden must be impeached.

Which would be fucking great!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7718 posts

Sep 23, 2021, 10:03
thispoison wrote:

Er ... no.
phallus dei
583 posts

Edited Sep 23, 2021, 11:32
Sep 23, 2021, 11:31
Vybik Jon wrote:
thispoison wrote:

Er ... no.

Well, at least you are honest about your refusal to face facts. That's got to count for something! :-)
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index