'The Salisbury Poisonings' BBC 3 part Drama

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Edited Jun 18, 2020, 04:44
'The Salisbury Poisonings' BBC 3 part Drama
Jun 18, 2020, 04:42
British State propaganda with a Russophobic edge.
Whatever happened to Sergei & Yulia Skripal, Police Officer Nick Bailey, and Dawn Sturgess it WAS NOT Novichok poisoning.

I remember being alerted to the fact that something was not right after seeing TV News coverage showing footage of investigators dressed in full hazmat suits, going about their work while unprotected passersby were walking mere feet away carrying their shopping. After a major chemical weapons attack! Not even Coronavirus style face masks! Laughable.

The whole town centre, parks and vicinity of the Skripal's & Bailey's homes would have had to have been evacuated for a considerable time if the official story had been true. As well as, later, the hotel occupied by the two Russians and Dawn and Charley Rowley's home. A number of demolitions would have been necessary, and long-term exclusion zones enforced because of the near impossibility of ensuring all traces of the agent were cleaned away.

Beware whenever politicians, the security services, military industrial complex, and media spin-masters the "Integrity Initiative"* are allowed to control the narrative without being properly held to account by our pitiful excuses for "journalists".

And, most importantly, read the last three magnificent articles (and links) published on the site below.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_Statecraft
phallus dei
583 posts

Re: 'The Salisbury Poisonings' BBC 3 part Drama
Jun 18, 2020, 15:30
Thanks for reminding us of this blatant farce. I think many (most?) people realize the Skripal case was bullshit, but are so inundated by the constant propaganda that they are too afraid to speak out, least they get targeted by the usual smears (Russian agent, conspiracy theorist, etc), or even lose their jobs. But the only hope for humanity is a commitment to the truth. And if anyone still has any faith in the official narrative, Craig Murray's "The Miracle of Salisbury" should quickly clear things up.

I do wonder what happened to the Skripals, however, particularly the daughter. Sadly, her fate seems to be collateral damage from the elites' underhanded schemes.
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Jun 18, 2020, 18:47
Thanks. Was concerned when I looked up The IMDb user reviews to be reminded of the staggering level of acceptance of the Govt narrative. Apparently the Guardian website demonstrates the same, but I won't go near that shitshow to check.
Wonder how the Skripal's have been kept quiet? Threats? Are the Skripal's even still alive? Is it possible to find a hole deep enough to bury the Skripal's in the witness protection scheme?

“I feel like we’re being kept in the dark about what really happened. I will go down every avenue if I have to. Of course I want to find out the truth. There are still no answers to the real questions.”
Charlie Rowley, June 2019
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Jun 18, 2020, 20:46
I live in Wiltshire and needless to say horrified that this happened in the lovely city of Salisbury. I watched the drama which was very well done and gave prominence to Dawn Sturgess and the policeman Nick Bailey and his family. The Skripals were hardly mentioned after the first opening sequence. Yes, all very strange ... the Bailey family lost everything, house (home), car and the husband almost his life (Mrs Bailey did rescue the cat though).
Someone I spoke to after said the Skripals were in New Zealand - that I do not believe. They would be easily found there, I don't think we will ever know where they ended up. If nothing else the programme paid tribute to the life of Dawn Sturgess who was very much collateral damage.
thispoison
thispoison
253 posts

Jun 18, 2020, 22:03
tjj wrote:
I live in Wiltshire and needless to say horrified that this happened in the lovely city of Salisbury. I watched the drama which was very well done and gave prominence to Dawn Sturgess and the policeman Nick Bailey and his family. The Skripals were hardly mentioned after the first opening sequence. Yes, all very strange ... the Bailey family lost everything, house (home), car and the husband almost his life (Mrs Bailey did rescue the cat though).
Someone I spoke to after said the Skripals were in New Zealand - that I do not believe. They would be easily found there, I don't think we will ever know where they ended up. If nothing else the programme paid tribute to the life of Dawn Sturgess who was very much collateral damage.

Dawn Sturgess was apparently poisoned two months after the Skripal's. The programme portrays it as almost concurrent.

You really should check out the Craig Murray articles I linked to which notes this discrepancy - and many others.
Murray never claims to know exactly what happened, but he knows the official story is BS.

Ever since backing down after the "sexed up" Iraq dossier Story broke, and the tragic "suicide" of David Kelly, the BBC has been the Govt's poodle. This programme is just the latest evidence.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Jun 21, 2020, 11:19
Hi, thanks for your courteous reply to my previous post on this subject. My initial response was probably similar to most who watched. Deep unease that something so sinister could happen in the lovely city of Salisbury, with its Stonehenge proximity, its beautiful cathedral, and superb museum. This is England at its most benign for heaven's sake. Although, hang on ... Salisbury is also in fairly close proximity to Porton Down (an old Guardian article gives some insight to the uninformed such as myself) https://www.theguardian.com/science/2004/may/06/science.research
plus a heavy army presence on Salisbury Plain.

So this morning I came across this 'off-Guardian' blog which I did read.
https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/19/5-facts-bbcs-the-salisbury-poisonings-forgot-to-mention/?fbclid=IwAR11ZW2jkPsMXe9obBNPcUOGewAzkd1R73A3r7TsOHQcist7JZxkolptNlg

I also went back and read the Craig Murray blog - both very alarming. Like the rest of my family and friends, am trying to manage anxiety levels at this present time (I also live in proximity to Reading) so avoid conspiracy theories by and large. This though, is very unnerving.
tomatoman
118 posts

Jun 28, 2020, 15:38
Can I start this comment by asking that the reader imagines the voice behind the words to be, say, Ronnie Corbett, sat in his big chair facing the viewer. It might help folks NOT take any offence:

The contributions here have triggered in me an oft-felt query as to why there is such a frequent match, symbiosis even, between lovers of all things "antiquarian" and conspiracy theories and natural distrust of "the authorities".
I pride myself on a high degree of natural distrust myself and I like to keep an open mind on EVERYTHING going on in the World, but.....
Amil04
447 posts

Jun 30, 2020, 19:42
“What’s been happening?”
“What’s really happening now?”
And “What’s likely to happen”

Those simple questions lead to..

Antiquarian/spiritual
Conspiracy theory
Distrust of authority

Simply put. (Just need to slip and ‘I’ in there..)

..and you might just see the world as you have never before..

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi03ve-l6rqAhW0VBUIHUDgAIEQFjAAegQIAxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk-53129046&usg=AOvVaw3xX1rit7LmlR9BSypRChqg

A friend told me yesterday that something had kicked off..I’ve not read the story yet..I said “was it on the 22nd by any chance?”
U-Know! Forum Index