U-Know! Forum »
The New Chartist Movement

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

The New Chartist Movement
Apr 10, 2018, 19:30
www.newchartistmovement.org.uk/welcome/...

“Brexiteers and Remainers, we’re all being scammed”
Amil04
447 posts

Re: The New Chartist Movement
Apr 10, 2018, 19:32
I’ll try again..

www.newchartistmovement.org.uk
Amil04
447 posts

Apr 10, 2018, 19:33
Copy and paste then! Jeese..
moss
moss
2897 posts

Edited Apr 11, 2018, 08:26
Apr 11, 2018, 08:25
Amil04 wrote:
Copy and paste then! Jeese..

Not that I am encouraging you, but left click on link (it will turn blue) and then copy on right. As for the Chartists movement, run by a family trio, looks very suspicious! History repeated it is not......

https://www.newchartistmovement.org.uk/
Amil04
447 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 10:33
Thanks moss,

“Run by a family trio, looks very suspicious”

Can you expand on that? Their message looks sound enough to me but I’m well aware that one has to be very careful these days.

Cheers.
moss
moss
2897 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 11:04
Amil04 wrote:
Thanks moss,

“Run by a family trio, looks very suspicious”

Can you expand on that? Their message looks sound enough to me but I’m well aware that one has to be very careful these days.

Cheers.

Purely female reaction, he looks pretty scary! When you look at their website a lot of historical nonsense to back up their claim. But are we being bamboozled by governments - of course we are, thats why here in this area people are fighting against fracking (and have won for the moment).

https://www.amazon.com/Kenn-dOudney/e/B01DQU9MUY
machineryelf
3681 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 12:26
links to anti-vaxxers , tinfoil hat warnings going off
machineryelf
3681 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 12:29
and chemtrails, if you want to be taken seriously don't post stupid links
Amil04
447 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 13:39
Thanks moss,
I’ve only skimmed the surface of this organisation to be honest. I’m more familiar with some that support it. i.e. UK Column and associated journalists/researchers and others.
I see what you mean about Kenn. Books and covers though?...I’ll delve a little deeper. I know nothing of this man so...
My intent was to just draw attention to this group for discussion. I feel they are still mixed up with ‘the system’ but it’s gotta be better than nothing? Do you think there’s a hidden agenda? Controlled opposition? Rhetorical.

Machineryelf...

If you want to be taken seriously come up with something better than insults, do some research and write more than a line...
To be honest the idea of being wanting to be ‘taken seriously’ hadn’t really entered my mind.

I too was sceptical about persistent trails..till I began to witness them first hand.
I’ve no idea what’s going on and don’t nesscesarliy believe they are spraying something.
Somethings happening though and the idea that they are spraying may well be there to misdirect well meaning people from what’s really happening. All I can say is that there are some days where one might see up to 40 planes an hour, all but one or two leaving persistent trails. Usually clear blue sky days. Of course you don’t know what’s happening when there’s cloud cover. My immediate impression of the ‘ Stop Chemtrails UK ‘ website was that it looked like a government backed/designed one. It just had that feel about it.
As for vaccines there are many health professionals who have grave doubts about the wisdom of such a practise. Not that you’ll hear much about them in MSM and if you do it’s only to trash them.Trump is calling into question vaccines and the global warming scam. Not that I believe these are his personal beliefs. These issues and have been hung on him so when he goes down like a lead balloon these topics will go down with him. The best way to discredit an individual or organisation is to defend it...badly.

Sorry for any typo’s, my tin foil hat was falling over my eyes.

Anyway, it’s up to you what you want to think!..cheers elfy!
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Edited Apr 11, 2018, 16:27
Apr 11, 2018, 16:26
As someone who lives in one of the birthplaces of Chartism these people haven't got a clue what Chartism's about!

Look like ropier versions of Momentum and Britain First/ukip. [EDIT - in the sense of trying to be 'anti-establishment']
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index