Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
It's really gonna kick off (well....maybe)

90 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2557 posts

Re: It's really gonna kick off (well....maybe)
Oct 23, 2009, 13:45
I listened to Question Time on Radio 5 driving back from Parkhead and thought that listening added to how stupid this man really is! But remember he is the public face of an evil beast, scratch the surface and then the real "nazis" will be found. I agree with most of the other comments but I'm worried that the BNP will claim they've been bullied, strange coming from a party of bullies, and will try to make inroads to the working class vote in the inner cities.

Radio 5 broadcast from Hull last nite, with Richard Bacon hosting, and they discussed the program. Representatives from each party including the BNP attended. During the showing of the program the BNP councillor, from Leeds, watched from another room. When asked if he hated Hitler, he said no and then tried to waffle out of it. Then an articulate lady phoned the show, explained how she'd done many good things etc., the BNP man agreed, then she said she was disabled. When pressed by Bacon, an awkward silence. Which goes to prove, give em enough rope and they'll hang themselves, which is why, reluctantly, we should give them air time. Their leader in Scotland, Gary Raikes, lives in the same town as myself, intelligent certainly not!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index