Alcohol

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Locodogz
Locodogz
254 posts

Re: Alcohol
Jan 20, 2009, 15:25
Sorry - blame the nuances of postings!!!! Yes I deliberately picked a low (IMO) figure on the drinking problem so as not to raise controversy - left to my own devices I'd guess the figure was nearer 90% - but it was only to illustrate a point.

And my point about cannibis was that - notwithstanding alledged psychosis, progression to 'harder' drugs' - I'm sure the potential for social harm is fairly low - but again I'm no expert.

Finally (as a fellow figures acolyte) you don't need a precise figure to extrapolate that duty paid by a sizeable majority can cover the problems visited on a minority BUT I stress I was only trying to put forward a viewpoint rather than quantify with figures (that I don't have!!!)

Anyway I'm off t'boozer now..........really.......
ramyam
1 posts

Jan 21, 2009, 11:42
Drug addicts is injuries to health it spoil our health and our environment so avoid that to increase addction program and treatment center...

=========
Ramya

Drug Intervention Rhode Island
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Jan 21, 2009, 12:48
I think I just worked out why holy removes the messages of idiots.
dee
1955 posts

Jan 21, 2009, 12:53
Ha!
hevenroman
1 posts

Jan 23, 2009, 10:16
hi
this is hevenroman
I think this is the solution for a new generation and it can be helpful in reaching today's college students who seek information and it helps for younger and older generation there are many of druggist in the world if they stopes it will helpful for their helth and families
===============================
hevenroman
Drug Intervention Connecticut
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index