Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Edited Apr 03, 2013, 11:29
1..2..3..4..Yaaaaaawn
Apr 03, 2013, 11:23
This from Wiki, made me laugh :

Prehistoric Music

"It is likely that the first musical instrument was the human voice itself, which can make a vast array of sounds, from singing, humming and whistling through to clicking, coughing and yawning. (See Darwin’s Origin of Species on music & speech.)"

Imagine a yawning solo?
juamei
juamei
2013 posts

Re: 1..2..3..4..Yaaaaaawn
Apr 03, 2013, 11:32
Evergreen Dazed wrote:

Prehistoric Music

"It is likely that the first musical instrument was the human voice itself, which can make a vast array of sounds, from singing, humming and whistling through to clicking, coughing and yawning. (See Darwin’s Origin of Species on music & speech.)"

Imagine a yawning solo?

I've videod myself reading through some of the recent navel gazing on here, I'll stick it on youtube later so you don't have to imagine ;)
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Apr 03, 2013, 11:35
juamei wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:

Prehistoric Music

Imagine a yawning solo?

I've videod myself reading through some of the recent navel gazing on here, I'll stick it on youtube later so you don't have to imagine ;)

I notice they mention cough but theres nothing about splutter on there.. :)
BuckyE
468 posts

Apr 13, 2013, 03:52
A yawning solo is OK, but I've been through some massive yawning concertos, and that's another thing.

None of them here, though.
The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index