Goffik finds the secret door -
extract from the 'Lion the Witch and the Fat Bastard'

(sic) ;-)
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Re: Judge and prizegiver
Jul 25, 2003, 16:46
Make sure you print the picture and take it with you.
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Re: Caption Contest
Jul 28, 2003, 17:20
Bah! My cursed bad foot had sufficiently healed, thus enabling me to remove wallpaper from spare bedroom, preventing me from going to Uffington! Bah!

Next time, my friends. I was so very sad to have missed it - I bet it was great.

Long time since I've been as well...

Next time... :o(

G
x
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Jul 28, 2003, 19:15
S'OK Goffik, we managed without you!

You missed a pretty good day though! A report will follow before long.

love

Moth
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Jul 29, 2003, 16:13
I now realise what the crack was about my links!

After all this time... I was adding comments via The Modern Antiquarian, which seems to handle things differently to Head Heritage.

I think.

Maybe...

G
x
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Aug 05, 2003, 15:48
WELL??!
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Re: Flogging a dead horse
Aug 08, 2003, 09:27
Hello all! Just when you thought it was safe...

I have been a bit out of it recently due to my lovely new job, but have collated all the results, and will be sifting through the vast amounts of comments this very day.

But... in the meantime, here's a few statistics (yawn!): *Cue Take Hart Gallery music*

Top 5 by quantity: FourWinds - 7; Moth - 8; Vybik Jon - 9; Nigelswift - 10; Wotan - a mighty 13! Well done you lot - now get on with your work!

Up to and including this post, there have been 127 in total, with 76 of those being considerd for the contest.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all luck, and to thank you for taking part in this most prestigious of competitions.

After the mysterious disappearance of Dominic Brayne, I shall refrain from adding any further pictures of myself, so we can all sleep peacefully knowing that the popularity hasn't gone to my dome-like head.

G
x
nigelswift
8112 posts

Aug 08, 2003, 09:35
I think you're very handsome. I think there should be more pictures of you.
May I take this opportunity to say how deeply I appreciate the effort you've put into organizing this competition. Many of the others haven't thanked you and I think that's a real shame.
Moth
Moth
5236 posts

Aug 08, 2003, 09:49
Flattery'll get you nowhere. If it did I'd already have won - I laid it on with a trowel when I appointed Goffik judge & prize provider.

Actually, come to think of it I should get a special prize from everyone for that in itself - never expected the fat get to go for it....

(DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN! It just slipped out.)

love

Moth
Wotan
Wotan
606 posts

Re: Lucky 13
Aug 08, 2003, 13:05
Bloody Hell Goffik - youve read em all? you must have more time on your hands than me!

(on tenterhooks - another one for the etymologists!)

Wotan
Pages: 17 – [ Previous | 111 12 13 14 15 16 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index