Head To Head
Register
The Village Pump »
Hello. It's been a while. How's it all going?

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
YugaRok
13 posts

Re: Hello. It's been a while. How's it all going?
Jul 29, 2022, 17:28
Twice? That's a bummer, but good to know you're doing ok otherwise. I received a letter today about a dental reconstruction appointment which is very cool indeed, and what popped into my head was 'All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth', a song of familial popular dental legend. Luckily I'm not rocking a Shane, Dammers or MES, just some backrow bothersomes.
supercat
supercat
4257 posts

Jul 31, 2022, 15:43
Cwtches right back to you, Ha, i finally got the hound of my dreams, he's nearly 7 now. Great to hear from you and take care. xx
Hunter T Wolfe
Hunter T Wolfe
1707 posts

Aug 02, 2022, 22:04
Hello! Lovely to hear from you! Condolences on the teeth!

In the last six-seven years I've self-published two books, plus a collection of my music journalism, and had a couple of music biographies out on other publishers; helped organise a series of Discordian festivals in the north of England; worked alongside some of my childhood heroes; been knighted by King Arthur on the site of an ancient Templar stronghold in the City of London; continued to study chaos magic and shamanism; dived into my second psychedelic era; found myself in Chapel Perilous but made it out the other side (I think); took part in a pilgrimage to CERN to immanentise the eschaton (sorry about that, it seemed like a good idea at the time);also had covid twice; bought more books and records than I have room for; and generally carried on having rock n' roll fun down in Brighton. So can't complain really.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2557 posts

Aug 10, 2022, 18:17
Thanking you kind sir!
Elvish Parsley
Elvish Parsley
25 posts

Aug 17, 2022, 12:20
You've found an old place to dwell.
YugaRok
13 posts

Sep 01, 2022, 16:53
Cosmic riff reply dharma groove in itself.

Blessings. Hare Om.
YugaRok
13 posts

Edited Sep 01, 2022, 16:59
Sep 01, 2022, 16:55
Astral fist bump.
YugaRok
13 posts

Sep 01, 2022, 16:56
The new cushions leave rather a lot to be desired.
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Sep 05, 2022, 08:35
Not too badly at all.

Since moving to Cornwall, work-life balance has shifted firmly in favour of life. Have taken a much simpler part-time job which allows me more time to indulge my various hobbies and interests. Mostly collecting unloved, old and prematurely retired acoustic musical instruments, fixing them up and making a terrible racket with them. Also my fascination for films of all eras and nationalities, particularly early film. Several film archives have started posting these online free-to-view, especially during the pandemic so have been translating non-English inter-titles and sharing these with other like-minded film fans. On top of that, in a couple of weeks time we at last get to do some proper poking around at King Arthur's Hall and maybe find some answers about the age of its various components.

Sorry to hear about your dental problems but good to hear that it seems to be working out well after all.
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

The Village Pump Index