Head To Head
Register
The Village Pump »
Hello. It's been a while. How's it all going?

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
YugaRok
13 posts

Edited Jun 29, 2022, 16:52
Hello. It's been a while. How's it all going?
Jun 29, 2022, 16:15
Hi there - how long has it been?

Six or seven years? The less said about them the better in terms of global karmic head mangling, but on we defiantly go, yes (!) and hopefully wiser on the way and ways ahead. I'm very glad to still be happily fortified and grooving as best as I can in the West Country. Books, music, history, nature as always.

Health was a weird trip to say the least. Due to a lack of dental resources in the lockdown (cheers Cocktavius Johnson and your demonic ballsack of shagnasties) a dental abscess turned malignant/cancerous but (phew!) the upside was two weeks in Exeter Royal and six of radiotherapy (with one day each for chemo) in Taunton. I'm doing very well now and feeling so much better with each passing week. I got fast tracked luckily, and yes, I am one of the lucky ones. So many weren't. I've met truly wonderful people along the way that it just goes to show how prevalent the Light is in so many hearts, minds and souls, regardless. A much needed part of my karmic journey? Yes.

Anyway, summer is here at last. Have a good one, and I hope all is well in terms of 'how are you doing?'......

Om Namah Shivaya

Love

Rob
*Seacat/Astralcat in former HH incarnations, but passwords etc just go voom! into the Ether*
Kid Calamity
9042 posts

Re: Hello. It's been a while. How's it all going?
Jun 30, 2022, 16:18
Greetlings, Seacat.

I too have been clobbered with a bit of a health issue, but am also buggering on.
YugaRok
13 posts

Jul 01, 2022, 11:55
Good man. Sorry to hear that. Vibes.
Kid Calamity
9042 posts

Jul 02, 2022, 16:22
I did try emailing you, but the address is no longer in use.
YugaRok
13 posts

Edited Jul 03, 2022, 07:32
Jul 03, 2022, 07:32
I've completely dropped off the radar in terms of any social media presence eg. FB/TW and the next generation of cesspits beneath the asylum.
supercat
supercat
4257 posts

Jul 20, 2022, 17:38
Hiya! xx
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2550 posts

Edited Jul 20, 2022, 20:23
Jul 20, 2022, 20:18
Evening sir, just back from many prehistoric sites in the Western Isles and The Trees have started a new album. Hope you're doing better health wise and still listening to the music Rob :-)
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Jul 22, 2022, 15:16
Jul 22, 2022, 15:14
I'm doing fine, thanks. Like pretty much everyone else in the country I've had Covid - twice - but I'm still here.

Glad to hear your potentially lethal dental abcess got treated eventually, even if you did have to go through months of painful waiting first.
YugaRok
13 posts

Jul 29, 2022, 17:20
Astral Hug, and loving your Avatar.
x
YugaRok
13 posts

Jul 29, 2022, 17:21
Thanks. You too.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Village Pump Index