giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1483 posts

Edited Jun 25, 2020, 09:16
Re: Mental wellbeing
Jun 25, 2020, 09:16
giNgko_C wrote:
giNgko_C wrote:
"Hello ex's mum, yes, I was busy watching Top Of The Pops this year thinking music from 1989 would trigger lots of latent happy childhood memories, in an effort to boost my overall mood through the medium of aimless nostalgia, but now can't listen to the Batman soundtrack without feeling like I'm having a nosebleed.

Any pointers?"

Cx

What up pop pickers? Turns out the ex was well into Mansun the same age I was into Batman, and get this: She Makes My Nose Bleed shared Valentines Day 1997's top 10 with LL Cool J's Ain't Nobody (cf. Odin On Acid) !!!

Too Much Recursion, cannot compute. What is it with the ex's exes anyways? Barely been single a minute and then three come along at once!

Hello, ex's mum? Was on the beach with your daughter the other day and decided to travel in my favourite shade of outdoor shoe despite the hole that was letting in water. Even got to see that gate with the 41 on it she sent me a photo of earlier this coronavirus. Thought I'd check the Official Charts to see what was happening the day she was born:

#13 Hole In My Shoe - Neil
#41 Breakin'... There's No Stopping Us - Ollie & Jerry

Do you think we should get married like that lyric in that song off of Purple Rain that turns 36 today?

Cx

The Village Pump Index