Greensleeves

24 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: Greensleeves
Feb 18, 2017, 20:30
spencer wrote:
Sorry..should've said hirsute person of unrestricted lateral growth. Please note if I really wanted to insult I'd have said rat mate ;) Seriously, tho, respec ......and that is wee i r d...we were talking about MT earlier, wondering how he was doing since telly seems off limits (boo, hiss Beeb, C4) At least he looks happy enough. Nice line in dilated pupils too. Haven't sat in an audience of his for faaar too long. Top, top impish, worthy and totally righteous chap who I genuinely respect. That reminds me, haven't got a Stewart Lee Buxton ticket yet. Other fella looks very happy in his own skins. Whatever it takes. I've started to wander about in an old ski hat and feel chippier in public. (plus it hides the very grey apart from my er, rats tail)

MT's current show is splendid. Heart explodingly so.

The other chap is called Dave who was a very nice and interesting chap. Been having tattoos for 40 years, but only a few for the first 20 or so. Came into some dosh and decided to up his inky ante so to speak. He was 60 under the colouring. Looked a bit scary but with the manner of a polite waiter in a tea shop.

Unsung Forum Index