Crock Oss - One More Time For Stupid

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
1speed
98 posts

Re: Crock Oss - One More Time For Stupid
Jun 18, 2013, 11:02
Just enjoying CD 30/50, cheers! :-)

In fact, I'm enjoying it so much I'm feeling a bit guilty and reckon I should have paid more...
Spaceship mark
Spaceship mark
1686 posts

Jun 18, 2013, 15:08
Is that the one that went to Blackpool?
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1704 posts

Jun 18, 2013, 15:23
Got mine in Calgary the other week, but had a proper listen the last couple days. Love it, it's catchy and esoteric at the same time.
1speed
98 posts

Jun 18, 2013, 16:27
Spaceship mark wrote:
Is that the one that went to Blackpool?

Certainly is - arrived yesterday, ta muchly! :-)
Spaceship mark
Spaceship mark
1686 posts

Jun 18, 2013, 18:18
Cool, you live on the next street to where my late gran lived you know... And about five minutes from me mum and dad...
1speed
98 posts

Jun 18, 2013, 19:09
Spaceship mark wrote:
Cool, you live on the next street to where my late gran lived you know... And about five minutes from me mum and dad...

Seriously? Small world isn't it?!!!

Just to add to the coincidences, I happened to be wandering along Southwold Pier a few months back, so chuckled when I saw the album cover. :-)
Spaceship mark
Spaceship mark
1686 posts

Jun 18, 2013, 21:06
Ha, loved the amusements on Southwold pier...

Funnily enough I have an uncle-in-law in Calgary too. One of the fun bits of self-releasing is seeing where people are and wondering if they know someone you know.

You don't know Rob Kight do you? I think his mum either lives or used to live up your street? Spent many a happy hour as a youth becoming the people I was warned about in the Rock Gardens...
1speed
98 posts

Jun 19, 2013, 11:21
Spaceship mark wrote:
Ha, loved the amusements on Southwold pier...

Funnily enough I have an uncle-in-law in Calgary too. One of the fun bits of self-releasing is seeing where people are and wondering if they know someone you know.

You don't know Rob Kight do you? I think his mum either lives or used to live up your street? Spent many a happy hour as a youth becoming the people I was warned about in the Rock Gardens...

Yeah, they're an amazing collection - unfortunately it was very busy when we were there so we never got a chance to play.

And no, can't say I know your mate Rob, at least not by name - suppose there's always a chance I'd know him by sight.

As for the good old Rock Gardens, I walked through them for the first time in umpteen years a couple of weeks back - they just seem to be full of people emptying their dogs these days!
Spaceship mark
Spaceship mark
1686 posts

Jun 19, 2013, 12:02
As a teenager we found a 'secret loft' in the roof of one of the shelters in the 'Rockies', became a popular destination for a while...
1speed
98 posts

Jun 19, 2013, 13:25
We weren't that adventurous and never got beyond clambering around on the roof of the shelter / sub-station at the top of Knowle Hill. I've still got a small scar on one finger I got sliding off that pebble-dashed roof...
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index